Furminator Comfort Pro Electric Clipper

by FURminator

FURminator offers many more pet solutions than just deShedding tools. From the chosen brand of pet professionals comes a new grooming clipper perfect for any dog! The Comfort Pro Grooming Clipper is designed with you and your pet in mind! Our clipper is both lightweight and powerful, and delivers the ultimate grooming experience! Kit includes a 12 piece set including six guide combs; Lightweight and powerful motor makes grooming easy Ultra-low vibration and quiet sound are gentle enough for sensitive animals; Non-slip, heavy-duty, rubber grip provides comfort and maximum control 3,600 SPM Power Glide Motor provides superior cutting performance, while remaining cool Stainless steel precision cut blades maintain optimal performance during trimming Powerful enough for grooming thicker coats & gentle enough for fine to medium coats Powerful enough for grooming thicker coats & gentle enough for fine to medium coats. Works great on straight or curly hair Easy to use!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Furminator Comfort Pro Electric Clipper!
Anna T.
Tukwila, WA
Loved these clippers!!! My shorkie needed a grooming. But with covid and things being what the are I gave it a try with these and was very happy with them. Can't wait for her fur to grow out so I can try different styles 😍.
Rose L.
athens
worked great, my dog hates to get his nails trimmed. This helped a lot, made the progress way easier. it is a little loud that scared my little one but overall it was 9/10!!!
Samantha M.
Massachusetts
Considering my puppy did not really flinch, it’s great! She was frightened at first but overall a yes! This works great on their nails, can not wait to try it on my older dog! Totally recommend using this product!
Samantha L.
Bradenton, FL
This product works well when cutting the dog fur. It did however pull a little bit which is why I gave it 4 stars.
member-114892
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would not recommend these clippers to others. They stopped working after using them the second time.
Karilyn F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this three stars mainly because I feel like it didn’t work as well as I anticipated. When I received it, it didn’t come with all the proper equipment needed to groom my dog so I just took her to the vet.
Caitlin M.
Westerville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used for my previous dog who had long hair and got matted hair around his ears and butt. quiet and easy to use
olivia P.
Excelente producto mi mascota es husky y me ayuda a controlar el exceso de pelo en toda la casa muy recomendado . Costo accesible
Reghina M.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Easy to use and I started trimming my dogs hair at home. Not to challenging and works easily
Lizz M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love these clippers! Super smooth and easy to use compared to other clippers I’ve used before. Definitely recommend for your fur babies!

Looking for your answer?