BY FURMINATOR

Furminator argan rejuvenating ultra-premium shampoo helps restore dry and brittle coats while rejuvenating damaged fur. Formula contains argan oil and other nutrients to soften and add shine as well as reduce excess shedding of your dog's coat. Formula contains no parabens or chemical dyes. Use monthly as part of the furminator at-home professional grooming regimen. Pet: Dog see more...

Lindsey W.
This stuff smells so good. It really helps my dog that sheds a lot because of the FURminator brand. I think we got it at pet smart. I will be purchasing this stuff again when we run out of dog shampoo.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. The groomer uses it on both of my dogs. It makes them
Both smell amazing and look so shiny
Kayla B.
Midway , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don't really see a difference in the shedding but the smell is amazing!!!
Kayla B.
Midway , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This shampoo doesn't really help with my germans shepherds shedding. I feel like maybe there is a trick to getting this to really work. Is there a trick?