BY FURMINATOR

Furminator deShedding Tool for Giant DogsThe patented Furminator deShedding Tool for Giant Dogs quickly and easily removes (it doesn't cut, it removes) the loose, dead, undercoat hair that's the underlying source of a pet owner's major complaint - shedding and the allergies and cleanliness problems associated with it. The grooming brush's uniquely designed stainless steel edge grabs loose undercoat hair and harmlessly removes it without damaging the topcoat. Furejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease, simply push the button to release the hair. Furminator deShedding Tool for Giant Dogs features a sleek, ergo Nomic handle that makes the tool easy to grip. Short and long hair coat breeds have different grooming needs and Now the Furminator deShedding Tool for Giant Dogs is specifically designed to meet the needs of your dog's coat. Choose the long or short hair version to make grooming your pet faster and easier. The stainless steel edge reaches deep beneath your dog's long or short topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair faster and easier. Your pet's lustrous coat is an indication of the superb care you provide for him. By reducing shedding by up to 90%, the Furminator deShedding Tool enables you to share your home with your beloved pet, without surrendering it to his pet hair. Easy to use push-button Fur ejector. Furminator grooming brush reduces shedding up to 90%. Quickly and easily removes undercoat and loose hair. Sleek, ergo Nomic handle makes the tool easy to grip. Stainless steel deShedding blade. see more...

Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Pet Lover Expert
We take our dog to a groomer. With his yeast issues and hot spots he sheds an abnormal amount. This was the first thing our groomer suggested for us. I looked it up and there was just no way we were going to be able to afford a $60 deshedding tool that may not even work. We kept looking around at our local pet supplies plus store. I finally checked Pet Smart and we got what we needed for $36. That's a steal. It's worked phenomenally.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Pet Lover Expert
This de-shedder is well worth the money. My German shepherd blows his undercoat twice a year and the fur in the house in crazy. We bought the furminator on a recommendation from a friend and we brush our dog outside 2-3 times a week for about 15 minutes and the fur in the house has decreased significantly! Love this tool - highly recommend!
Kaylei W.
Kaylei W.
I have this for my lab and my other dog. So far this product is AMAZING! It totally met my expectations. The dogs love it, my two dogs are a lab and a Chihuahua and they both shed a lot. If it ever broke I would SO buy it again. I recommend this product for u
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Wise, VA
This! OMG. I cannot believe how much hair this gets off my dog. I used to go to groomer every month and I save so much money on this!!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Pet Lover Expert
This brush is amazing!!! I have two german shepherd dogs and every time i use this it takes off so much hair i didnt even know they had
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
Fairfield, OH
We love this for our fur babies!! It works like a charm, never had any problems!
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Pet Lover Expert
I have this for my Rottweiler dog and he sheds so much I can't go a day without brushing him because if I wait to long I'm there for days