BY FURMINATOR

• Yowza, these are a little expensive...do they work THAT well? I h...5 Answers
  • Can these brushes be cleaned with just soap and water or would yo...3 Answers
  • How well does this work for beagles? My beagle doesn't shed all t...5 Answers
FURminator
  • "I recently received this as a gift and it gets so much hair off my dog and I've noticed there isn't hardly any on the furniture like before. " in 110 reviews
  • "Use the medium-size brush for my 35lb Queensland Heeler and it really works great and gets off a lot of fur, even undercoat!" in 107 reviews
  • "Since I have the one designed for short hair (the teeth are a little smaller I believe) it obviously works better on my short haired cat, but even still I found it works fairly well on my long haired cat as well." in 101 reviews
  • "I LOVE this brush, I have a jack Russell with short hair and this brush definitely gets down all the way to the undercoat without hurting my dog. " in 85 reviews
  • "Gets so much hair off my cats...only wish it weren't so messy,especially brushing my long hair cat..the static is crazY!" in 74 reviews
Natalie H.
Lifesaver for this Shiba Inu owner! Shiba's have an outer coat and an undercoat. They blow their undercoat twice a year. The first time she blew her coat I was not prepared and there was fur everywhere! I had to vacuum 24/7, lint roll my couch and clothes constantly. You could not get away from the fur! So before she blew her coat again I started to do research for the best method to keep the shedding under control. I would definitely have to say that the FURminator is the best thing. This is the third time around and I am more than prepared to combat the shedding! I also use the FURminator shampoo and conditioner for a little extra help.
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely cannot stress how good these brushes are!! As a momma to a corgi, a puggle, and a chihuahua yorkie mix, I'm no stranger to constantly fighting the dog hair battle! I was amazed the first time I used the FURminator! It really gets the undercoat on the dogs that most brushes don't even touch. I brushed my corgi the first time with the FURminator shortly after brushing him with his regular dog brush and I couldn't believe how much hair was still coming off of him! Every time I brush my corgi and my puggle, there is enough hair to make another dog!! This really helps a lot during the warmer months when they are constantly shedding.  When I stay on top of brushing them regularly with it, I have noticed I don't have to vacuum as intensively as I would have to without it. Love my FURminator!!
Stacy D.
Pet Lover Expert
I completely agree that this a an expensive little tool!  But I've had such great results.  Our Boston Terrier doesn't have a whole lot of hair, and the short hair that he does have is pretty tight to the skin.  With this comb I can get through to his skin, and gently remove loose hairs.  He loves it because it's hard to scratch him through his fur so this gets all those itchy spots!  With my Schnauzer mix, he's a wiry haired little guy and does shed a bit, so this is great to lift up the thick, black hairs.  If I use this prior to a bath, we can remove the majority of the hair he's shedding.
Honestly I have used a different brand, so there's probably something else out there less expensive that does the same thing but I've been super happy with the results.
Tiffany W.
I am a Shiba Inu mama, if anyone knows anything about Shiba's is that they have two layers of fur, and that the facts state they blow out their fur twice a year. Although it feels as if my little gal blows her coat every day of the year, till your covered in dog hair snow...FURminator helps to loosen the old fur, and prevents massive shedding. I chose a size small, for long hair dogs. The first time I used this on my dog, I was able to mold all her hair on the ground and basically make a new dog haha. This thing works wonders! It's worth the money.  FURminator
Rhonda S.
Stem
I love the Furminator.  It removes so much hair and my dog loves me to brush her so I guess it doesnt hurt her,  The brush is very expensive but worth every penny.  The only down fall is that I have 3 dogs , 2 short hair and 1 long hair so I need 2 different types of brush.  I wish they were more universal.
Priscilla G.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this product. I have the large one because my dog is a large boxer. I bought it at Petsmart. It definitely does the job and removes hair. But I do notice if you do it too often if can leave bald spots, which I was not sure why. I would recommend to others but just to be careful.
Kristina C.
Lake Mary
Pet Lover Expert
I LOVE this brush. My medium hair dog seems to lose fur by just looking at him but the Furminator makes such a major difference. It does a great job pulling out the under layer of fur a regular brush doesn't get. I would absolutely recommend this product!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Straight talk - I couldn't live without this product. I've got a Siberian Husky who blows his coat twice a year and if you don't know what that means.. It means fur everywhere if you don't get it under control. The Furminator is a great tool for keeping my boys excessive fur under control. His coat looks super healthy and he is definitely happy to get furminated. Love this product and I recommend it to everyone with pets.
laura p.
los angeles, CA
A MUST HAVE!!!! inexpensive, takes all the undercoat out and is so easy to transport and keep. Wont cut you and wont cut your baby! Seriously, if your dod/cat is shedding at all just brush them once a week with this and you won't need to do anything else.
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love this product! They have a huge range, whether you have a small dog, big dog, long haired dog to wirey short haired dog, and even cat, they'll be a brush for you! I always recommend doing a "once all over" and a little extra brushing with the furminator only where needed, typically the rear end and the neck. Some people don't realize that, though this is a brush, it's like a stripping comb. So if you go over the fur too many times and press too hard, you'll start cutting the fur, and you don't want that!
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH
Just went through 2 brushes - one a regular pet brush with two sides and another a fine tooth one that's more like a comb. Neither seem to deshed my cat well at all. They just work okay. Is this worth the price?
Tiffany P.
Do these work well on cats?
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Pet Lover Expert
I recently saw these at PetSmart. Do you recommend it?
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
Is the product worth the price? $35 in a store near me. I have 1 short haired cat. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Zhulmira P.
I've heard both good and bad things about this product. Since the Furminator is on the pricey side, I'd like to know if it really works before shelling out the cash. I have a german shepherd mix and he definitely goes through heavy shedding periods... would the furminator really work?