FURminator

by FURminator

How well does this brush work? I have two labs and they shed all the time.
How well do these work?
I need this! Does it work on short hair too?
Start your review of FURminator !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I recently received this as a gift and it gets so much hair off my dog and I've noticed there isn't hardly any on the furniture like before. in 110 reviews
Use the medium-size brush for my 35lb Queensland Heeler and it really works great and gets off a lot of fur, even undercoat!in 107 reviews
...my short haired cat, but even still I found it works fairly well on my long haired cat as well.in 101 reviews
I LOVE this brush, I have a jack Russell with short hair and this brush definitely gets down all the way to the undercoat without hurting my dog. in 85 reviews
Gets so much hair off my cats...only wish it weren't so messy,especially brushing my long hair cat..the static is crazY!in 74 reviews
6 years agoCheyenne , WY
I know right now at Pet Smart they are sale for $32 if you buy the small cat rake. I have been using this and my cat has short hair but it gets all the hair most brushes don't.
6 years agoFredericksburg, Va
The FURminator is great, however it is expensive. It is great for de-shedding, you'll be amazed by how much hair comes off of your pet! Be prepared to take a shower after. The hair usually gets all over me, in my mouth, and in my eyes. It works well on our cat and border collie!
6 years agoMount Dora, FL
I work at a vet's office and this is a product I recommend to every one! I have two short hair dogs and it is fantastic about getting out their undercoat and reduces shedding.
6 years agoLakeport, CA
I have been through a lot of different brushes trying to help with my shedding dog and this one helps so much, with regular baths and brushing I don't have hair all over my house
6 years agoDupont, IN
These things really do work, well! I used them on my golden retrievers and talk about a lot of hair! They help with the shedding a ton! I have yet to find a product that works this well yet! I recommend these to anyone who has a dog with a ton of hair or just one that sheds alot!
6 years ago
This thing saved my life! more importantly it saved my clothes! my Labrador sheds like none other and after using the FURminator I can go into work without signalling to everyone that yes, I have a dog.
5 years ago
I bought one of these to see if it really worked and it does! My cats love it and it really helps keep shedding down. It gets their undercoat really well. A must have for pets!
5 years agoPonte Vedra, FL
I went straight for this brush and didn't waste any time trying other products. The furminator is the best and my dog loves it too. His hair is so soft after I brush him. Definitely sheds less after I brush him (he is a chocolate lab).
5 years agoRacine, WI
I bought the small one and it is perfect for my cat. She hated being brushed before but now that I am able to get undercoat, she is much happier! She isn't shedding and rolling all over the furnishing now.
5 years agoAppleton, WI
I use the furminator on my white turkish angora cat that sheds like crazy! It works really well, but is really messy when using the product. I have noticed she sheds much less when we use the furminator.

228 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...