Pets & AnimalsPet CareFurhaven

by Furhaven

Pamper your pet with a FurHaven™ Two-Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Lounge! A luxuriously soft plush sleep surface is complemented by suede bolsters and gusset. Ultra plush, flecked faux fur provides a snuggly soft sleep surface and trims the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FurHaven Two-Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Pet Bed Dog Bed!
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
FurHaven Two-Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Pet Bed Dog Bed uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Amazon
You cannot beat this for the price! I got the large size for my 18 lb pug. Queenie is 16 and cannot walk. She overheats quickly and as soon as I put her on this bed, she flopped over and went to sleep. She stayed on it for hours, which she never does. She usually screams for me to get her because she is so hot. Plus they have a worry free program and it protects the bed for 60 days! I want one for myself !

Looking for your answer?