BY FURGOPET #74 in Health & Grooming

You ve Got to Be Shedding Me! Reduce your dogs shedding by 90% with the FurGoPet Deshedding Tool.  Its uniquely designed blade does not cut, but grabs and removes loose hair and undercoat hair quickly and easily, leaving a shiny, healthy topcoat.  By removing loose, dead hairs, the FurGoPet also eliminates shedding and the cleanliness and allergy problems that accompany it. Less hair on your dog means less hair on your furniture and floors. Grooming tool for long- and short-haired dogs. Decreases shedding up to 90 percent for about 4 to 6 weeks. Quickly and easily grabs and removes loose and undercoat hair. see more...

• My cat is pretty old now (20 years old), so he doesn't always cle...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
Best deshedder I have found! I have went through so many combs, brushes, and deshedders to try to find the best one since I am allergic to my cat and want as little hair floating around as possible. When trying other ones I would be surprised with how much hair each new one I tried would remove from my cat, but I was beyond shocked with how much this one removed and how well it worked! Not only do I love this one, my cat does too! Some of the other products seem to be uncomfortable for him and he did not like them. With this product he will sit still and seems comfortable. I would highly recommend this deshedder to anyone and everyone! Some would say a con is that there is not a button that will remove the hair from the brush but I personally have no problem with it. I was able to pick mine up at Target.
Nida S.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this de-shedding comb from Target after my Furminator was lost during a move. It's just as good, the only difference is that the Furminator has a push tab to help release the hair. The Fur-Go-Pet is just fine without it.
It can irritate your pet's skin if used too long or not used properly (lift up slightly at the end of the stroke, make sure all strokes are light), so be careful!
April H.
Definitely helps keep my pets from shedding in the house, which I love. I would definitely recommend trying, just be careful how much pressure you use.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
. The Fur-Go-Pet is just fine without it.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These brushes are absolutely FANTASTIC at getting up hair, especially the thick undercoat on my shepherd. Good for getting the loose top coat off too. My dog shakes her butt the whole time I brush her because she loves it so much!
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Pet Lover Expert
I actually just bought this last week . It is amazing . My dog sheds Sooo much it's crazy. I have a German Shepard which is Known for their shedding so this is a God send for my family . Before this there was hair all over , now much better !!! My dog loves it !
Amanda P.
Des Plaines , IL
I've been using these for years! But this brand is my favorite. I never have to worry about the brush breaking like I have experienced with other products. I have one for my Shiba Inu as well.
Jessie B.
My cat is pretty old now (20 years old), so he doesn't always clean his fur properly in the hard to reach places. He ends up with little balls of fur on his stomach. Will this help to remove them?