Fur You Ingrown Concentrate

by Fur You

Dermatologically tested. The first and only 100% natural oil specifically designed for ingrown hairs.  Made to soothe skin and support healing.  Comes with an exfoliating finger mitt. 14mL.

Directions:  Apply concentrate to ingrown hairs once a day or more as needed on dry skin.  Use finger mitt to exfoliate daily in the shower, focusing on ingrowns.

Has anyone tries this concentrate? Any positive feedback with ingrown hairs.
Has anyone tried the Fur concentrate for ingrown hairs? Thoughts/experiences with sensitive skin? Fur You Ingrown Concentrate
Is this product worth the price? Is it better than the normal Fur oil?
Start your review of Fur You Ingrown Concentrate!
Alexis F.
Washington, DC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Fur You Ingrown Concentrate uploaded by Alexis F.
Let me just say this, I have a good review in 24 hours of having this bc that’s how fast it works! It doesn’t look like I have used anything in the bottle bc I literally used it once and HAD to come here and tell y’all about how good this is! I get Brazilian waxes and sometimes suffer from ingrowns if I don’t use something that prevents it. I had wipes from European Wax Center but I wanted to switch to something with cleaner ingredients! This is it! Pros 1) the bump I put it on was 100% gone by the next morning. Not smaller, but completely gone!! 2) clean ingredients 3) no overly strong smell and has the perfect consistency of oil not too runny or too thick 4) exfoliating mitt is a plus for the shower although not really needed imo (the mitt isn’t in the pic) Cons 1) the price but then again it’s soooo worth it. I just hate that most good products are so expensive :( 2) the size; a little goes a long way so I won’t need more for a while BUT the size when comparing to the price of that size is a little crazy Fur You Ingrown Concentrate
Anastasia L.
Fur You Ingrown Concentrate uploaded by Anastasia L.
Fur You Ingrown Concentrate uploaded by Anastasia L.
This thing is SO SMALL. WTF I think I paid like $28 for it!!! It’s the size of a nail polish bottle... I also can’t tell whether the oil itself works or if the scrubby thing that I always use it with is doing most of the trick. I admit I bought it for the aesthetic but it’s so small that you can’t see it on your vanity. I’d just get the huge bottle of normal body oil and then refill it with a cheaper bulk oil that your skin likes Lmao. If you’re really into the aesthetic. Gotta say the shape of that F in the logo is quite nice. But money-wise, I’ll go with TendSkin for my ingrowns next time. Ouch!
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Love it! Works like magic! this is magic! i put a tiny amount on a few irritated ingrown bumps and the next day it reduced in size and was less red and not itchy. this stuff is magic. it really works, i never thought that i would find a product for it. I have the stubble cream as well, and that also works to prevent ingrown hairs. I've put it on some razor bumps and that shrinks it too. I've put it on the ingrown hairs and it works, but not as well as the ingrown concentrate. The ingrown concentrate works better on actual ingrowns. It's also nice that they give you a little mitt to exfoliate the skin on/around the ingrown. I didn't know that was important and it is helpful! it helps the product to work better when all the dead skin cells are off! You will not regret this purchase! it is pricey for 0.5 oz. but a little goes a long way and it actually works! i am still amazed at the fact that it works and that it works well!
Stephanie M.
Charlotte, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this product but super tiny bottle for a high price. I do notice it working quickly whenever I put it in any bikini ingrown hairs. It takes away redness and usually helps the hair come through the skin. Not sure if I’ll be repurchasing or if I’ll try another brand.
Lolita  R.
Pleasanton, CA
Fur You Ingrown Concentrate uploaded by Lolita  R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this oil. Feels so good, smells great, softens skin and hair (if you have any) and really helps heal and prevent ingrowns. Excellent product
Elizabeth C.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried so many product and remedies over the years and to be honest because of Shark Tank Shark Tank I tried this product and to my surprise it actually works. I don’t care for the tea tree smell but it’s more subtle in this product and it’s not something I use on face. Fur You Ingrown Concentrate
Holly E.
Brookline, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn't think oil would really help but I was wrong! Use the exfoliating finger mit and oil every day after you shower. The skin around your bikini area becomes more even toned and softer. Game changer!
Sophia P.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is so nice and luxurious. I definitely fell for the super chic packaging and have been eyeing it for ages. I finally got it and am kicking myself for not buying it sooner. It has helped sooth my chronic ingrowns so much and is not irritating at all.
Bridgett B.
Taos, NM
Smells nice. Feels nice. Total Instagram aesthetic gimmick. I liked the little exfoliating pad it comes with but it doesn’t work for calming ingrowns, or preventing them. I recommend tend skin off amazon or go see a professional!
Daeya S.
Atlanta
This stopped all ingrown hair issues that I’d had in the past. The bottle is super cute and the eye dropper makes application easy. It smells great and works wonders.