FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings uploaded by Tammy M.FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings uploaded by Andressa C.FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings uploaded by Brooklyn D.
FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings

FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings

BY FUNYUNS

FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings
FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings
Buy on Walmart
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
I despise regular funyons bceucase they don't have a lot of flavor and when I found these, I was in heaven! I live the flavor of Worcestershire and steak sauce so this was a must for me and I was not disappointed!! If you like going to out back or any steak house and eating a blooming onion, you definitely have to get your hands on these!
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
I actually like these chips and this flavor. It doesn't taste like a bloomin onion as I thought it would with the zesty sauce but it's still tasty. It's a steak sauce zest taste on them and you can eat more than a handful if you don't be careful. Love funyuns wish they had more flavors.
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
These are so addicting, I love them. The amount of flavor is extreme in each ring. You will definitely become addicted to these. The steakhouse flavor is everything that the original has except a huge kick of spices! This product is a fairly salty one so if you have problems with that then turn elsewhere.
Faith C.
These are soo good! I LOVE original funyuns. But, these! These are even better! They have a great taste that varies from almost any chip I have ever had. I would 100% recommend these to anyone. I end up craving them all the time because they are so good!
Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings compar d to the other flavors, this one is by far the BEST. I’m always buying these, they’re so good! One of my favorite go-to snacks. I definitely recommend these to others.
Samantha J.
THESE ARE SO GOOD I CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH. I love to get the blooming onion at restaurants and this tastes just like it and it is such a good snack when you are craving something savory. I would recommend for those look for something salty to snack on.
Taylor C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I’m not a huge fan of regular Funyons, but these are so good! It has more of a seasoned taste to it and that’s something I’m always a fan of. Only one store near me carries them and when we’re there we buy them!
Ty B.
soddy daisy
These are a fun take on an old favorite. I think the taste kind of like A1 sauce. My wife says the taste like olive garden dressing. Whatever the taste is it's delicious.
Gini M.
I enjoyed these more than the regular flavor. It combines an onion rings and the sweet flavor of the onion. The steakhouse flavoring elevated the flavor and made me want more.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
When I saw this flavor I had to get it, it taste delicious. I couldn’t stop eating them, I wasn’t disappointed at all. I would say they are reasonably priced, not expensive.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
I always see these but I've never tasted them. Are they any good?
Sonali K.
Are these a Limited edition flavor?