Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsFunyuns
FUNYUNS Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings

FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings

by Funyuns

Funyuns Steakhouse Onion Flavored Rings: Onion flavored rings Deliciously crunchy Funyuns rings packed with even more flavor Zesty flavor of steakhouse onion blossom dip packed into a bag that is great for sharing Enjoy the snack that is just what you love about Funyuns Crunch to the beat of your own snack Perfect for sharing the flavor of Funyuns with friends Kosher

How do these compare to the original flavor?
Where can I find these?
Do they sell these at walmart? Ive seen the hot ones but never even knew this existed.
Start your review of FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings!
Samantha F.
Tomahawk, KY
Very good chips I buy them almost anytime I see them they are very delicious and different then just the regular funyuns.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I mean chips are chips lol. They come in different flavors and they’re all good depending on your mood. The only ones I hate are Pringle’s but everyone else seems to love them. So it’s all personal preference. I wouldn’t change anything about any of them.
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
Definitely worth a try!! I love these steakhouse Funyuns! These taste so savory! I haven’t found them in awhile. I hope they still makes them.
Ellen C.
Truly light and not greasy. They have a good crunch wag the flavor is satisfying. I like to have them out at gatherings because the kids find them fun to eat. Very distracting but doesn’t ruin their appetite. Will buy again.
Gabby T.
Pensacola
These taste just like a blooming onion. there hard to find but so worth it when you do.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Omggggg these are SO dank!! If youre trykng to figure out whether or not you shouod get these and have tried funyuns, then yes, get them. They are so amazing!
Casey M.
Radcliff, KY
Didn’t think I would like these but they’re pretty tasty. If you like steakhouse stuff you’ll these
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Steakhouse Onion is so flavorful one of my favorite go to chips! yummy must try for sure! Affordable price
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
This is the best creation of flavored chips that funyons has. I love these chips they are way better than the regular or hot ones.
Carmen P.
I love this chips its flavor is so good and it smells goood and it taste good too..i dont know what else to say :)