FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings uploaded by Tammy M.FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings uploaded by Andressa C.FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings uploaded by Brooklyn D.
FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings

FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings

BY FUNYUNS

Funyuns Steakhouse Onion Flavored Rings: Onion flavored rings Deliciously crunchy Funyuns rings packed with even more flavor Zesty flavor of steakhouse onion blossom dip packed into a bag that is great for sharing Enjoy the snack that is just what you love about Funyuns Crunch to the beat of your own snack Perfect for sharing the flavor of Funyuns with friends Kosher see more...

• I always see these but I've never tasted them. Are they a...3 Answers
  • Are these a Limited edition flavor?1 Answers
FUNYUNS®  Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings
FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
I despise regular funyons bceucase they don't have a lot of flavor and when I found these, I was in heaven! I live the flavor of Worcestershire and steak sauce so this was a must for me and I was not disappointed!! If you like going to out back or any steak house and eating a blooming onion, you definitely have to get your hands on these!
Kathleen A.
i used to never like funyuns as a kid because i hated onions and i didnt want to eat anything onion flavored but i was surprised when i ate these and they were so addicting i ate the whole bag before realizing it. they have just enough of the onion flavor but not to much and the steakhouse seasoning gives it an extra kick that it needed .
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
I actually like these chips and this flavor. It doesn't taste like a bloomin onion as I thought it would with the zesty sauce but it's still tasty. It's a steak sauce zest taste on them and you can eat more than a handful if you don't be careful. Love funyuns wish they had more flavors.
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
These are so addicting, I love them. The amount of flavor is extreme in each ring. You will definitely become addicted to these. The steakhouse flavor is everything that the original has except a huge kick of spices! This product is a fairly salty one so if you have problems with that then turn elsewhere.
Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
FUNYUNS® Steakhouse Onoin Flavored Rings compar d to the other flavors, this one is by far the BEST. I’m always buying these, they’re so good! One of my favorite go-to snacks. I definitely recommend these to others.
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
These are SOOOO good! I didn’t think I’d like these at first when I bought them at Walmart, but I was so wrong! They do taste like an onion mum and I’ve never had anything like it. I would purchase again
maggie v.
Rio Grande City
Have a long time not eating these chips been looking for them around but when I used to find them at stores I would always buy them and quantities of two or more cuz they're very good
Katie B.
Lake Charles
When I saw this flavor I had to get it, it taste delicious. I couldn’t stop eating them, I wasn’t disappointed at all. I would say they are reasonably priced, not expensive.
Amber R.
These are the best! I don't like onions! I don't like blooming onions! But these are so amazing I can finish a bag in a day. Try them and you'll see how quick they go
Angel F.
Florence
😍😋😛😜🤩🤗 what can you say about this they are very good good food and amazing 😉 chips are all ready to eat with a sandwich with and you have a good meal there it specks for itself
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
I always see these but I've never tasted them. Are they any good?
Sonali K.
Are these a Limited edition flavor?