Funyuns® Steakhouse Onion Onion Flavored Rings uploaded by Brooklyn D.Funyuns® Steakhouse Onion Onion Flavored Rings uploaded by Andressa C.

BY FUNYUNS

ONION BLOSSOM TASTE, NOW IN RING FORM. YOU'RE WELCOME. Everything you love about FUNYUNS, now with the zesty flavor of a steakhouse onion blossom dip. Grab this bag and let the crunchy goodness of FUNYUNS STEAKHOUSE ONION Flavored Rings make all your onion blossom dreams come true. Your taste buds will have no choice but to thank you. RINGS OF YELLOW AWESOMENESS - FUNYUNS brand Onion Flavored Rings are for those who crunch to the beat of their own snack. (Not sure what that means, but it sounded good.) This bag is perfect for sharing the flavor of FUNYUNS with friends too. Grab a bag to get your flavor-filled snacktime started.

Buy on Walmart
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
My youngest son LOVES Funyuns, me not so much so this review is from his point of view. He loves the Original Funyuns and it is his go to when he wants a quick snack. I picked up the Steakhouse Onion Flavored Rings and he loves them probably more than the original. I did try one just to see if they were more meaty flavored and they are, which was a nice change for me from the normal onion flavor. The texture is the same as the regular flavor, there is no lingering aftertaste and the onion flavor in the Steakhouse is a little less. I will continue to purchase the Original Funyuns as well as the Steakhouse Onion.
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
Funyuns has a new flavor for you to try. It is Steakhouse Onion. They do not have a hot taste to them. It is not so spicy at all. It is a flavor with a hint of garlic powder, tomato powder, sour cream, buttermilk, salt and the natural toasted onion flavor of Funyuns. I bet you will eat the whole bag in one sitting. No Cholestrol.
Eat these while watching the Super Bowl, Academy Awards or your favorite movie or television show.
A Frito-Lay product.
Megan C.
Westerville, OH
My boyfriend bought these and I was so hesitant to try them because they sounded disgusting at first but I instantly became obsessed !! They went above and beyond my expectations! I basically took them from my boyfriend and ate the whole bag.. and he doesn't always love sharing if that says anything ! 10/10 recommend, definitely put on your list to try (:
Aly Y.
Saint Louis, MO
They were not anything special. Good Funyun flavor with a little extra something, but I wouldn't say it was exactly "steak house" flavor. They just seemed like they were funyons that accidentally got mixed with very bland Barbecue chips. Just as Funyuns though without anything crazy, they are a good little snack.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are so good I've always loved Funyuns as a kid growing up the nice onion taste I would eat the whole bag and my brother and sister would get mad at me because I didn't save any for them when they came out with this I wanted to try a man the finance company done it again thank you for Steakhouse onion
Jay R.
These chips are very nasty. They are horrible. They may resemble the steakhouse onion specials but they leave this very bad taste in my mouth. It was my first and only time eating them. Do no recommend to others. I only give it a few stars because it was cheap and I was hungry.
Karla B.
These are much better than the original. Picked these up at the gas station for $1.49. They have the same onion flavor as the original but with a hint of sweet smokiness. They are made of corn so you get a nice crunch. They are available in most stores in the chips isle.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I am absolutely addicted to these Steakhouse Funyuns!!!! I have always loved Funyuns, but these are the best ever!!!! I always have a bag in my pantry!!! Once you eat these Funyuns you will never eat the original ones again, So delicious I can't put the bag down.
Ana C.
Me gustan porque son crujientes y en una tarde para compartir algunas botanas estas son realmente divertidas. El sabor y olor a cebolla no son muy marcados así que no apesta. Son económicas y su empaque es facial de manejar. Sin duda las compartiría con amigos
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
These are so good, its not like any other chip, these have that Onion flavor, which I really enjoy, and the best thing is that they are cheap! you can purchase them anywhere. If you like Onions, I recommend you buying yourself one of these, you wont regret it.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
I always see these but I've never tasted them. Are they any good?
Sonali K.
Are these a Limited edition flavor?