Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings Chile Limon uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY FUNYUNS #75 in Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to enjoy at your desk, school, or work0.875 oz. bag of FUNYUNS Chile Limon Flavored Onion RingsPerfect on-the-go snack for traveling see more...

Serenity H.
Stockton
FAVORITE FLAVOR OF FUNYUNS!!!! it is soooo good to drink it with a nice cold Arizona Ice Tea and thats exactly what i do ... ( the green tea with ginseng and honey btw)
Christina G.
The thing i like about these is that they are lower in calories per bag than pretty much any other chips or crackers. They are very airy, so they don't make you feel gross afterwards or that you ate a bunch of bad foods. I get these all the time when i want a snack.
Cecilia G.
Katy, TX
I really didnt like these  funyuns im not surenifbits the hint of lime or  the lack of flavor but something about these that help me decided not to buy anymore correct me if im wrong but ive tried em once a few days after getting ovee a cold
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Funyuns are a must have in my household when I go shopping. I buy the singles with 20 bags and then 2 bags of the big to share family bags. They seem to be a favorite here at home. They are soft enough for a 1 and a half year old to enjoy, the flavoring of them are outstanding! My kids don't even like onions, but funyuns they LOVE!
valeria d.
These are so good...just so tasty! I don't know what it is about these chips..I can just eat the flavor alone all day! The taste is all over the chip.sometimes chips don't have alot of flavor on them. But these chips never lose their flavor!! So good!!
daisy c.
My mouth is watering as I type this review.  These chips are so delicious!  I love lemon and boy oh boy these chips did not dissapoint.  It has the perfect amount of lemon and chile and satisfies all my taste buds.  I'd definitely recommend for you to try these chips, they will not dissapoint.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
These Funyuns are so good! They have the slight sourness of the lime and a light chile flavor, and the flavor is intense but not overwhelming. My favorite thing about these chips is that usually when I'm eating chips, after I eat enough they stop tasting flavored, but these never do!
Suvani G.
East or West Funyuns is the best. LOL the first line says it all. Chile Limon is tangy and crunchy. When i put this in my tongue, I get pleasure. I never calorie count when I eat this. Very very Delicious, everyone should try it if you haven't.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
These are my favorites! I love the chile and lime blend and it gives a kick to the crunch of the normal funyun! Very popular in cuban and hispanic areas. Hard to find, inexpensive and you just can't stop with one!
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't seen these chips where can i find them
Marina A.
Where can you find these?
Stephanie A.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the taste like more chile or more lemony flavor?