Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz

by Funyuns

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings, .75 Ounce (Pack of 40)

Are these really good I never tried these before ?
Are they all spicy or is it just the spicy one ?
Do you love that crunchiness?
Start your review of Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz!
Product Highlights
My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip in reviews
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack food. I like the you get the crunchy part of a chip but the onion flavor of onion rings.They do get stuck in your teeth like cheetohs do.
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz uploaded by Holly W.
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
They are so addictive, you can’t just eat one bag. I alway pack a few of these in my lunch bag each day.
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz uploaded by Alicia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve loved these since I was a kid! Still feel the same way about them almost 40 years later lololol they are light, airy and super delicious 🤤 they don’t really taste like onions to me though. I’m not a huge fan of onions anyways. Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz
Sin F.
Fullerton, CA
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz uploaded by Sin F.
My goodness I can eat this whole bag all by myself! But I don’t ... I share with my kids! They taste so good! Great to munch on while watching tv ! It not expensive and I recommend everyone try these Funyuns chips!
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
I can eat a whole bag to myself and still want more because they are just that good. I got my kids to love these also, so we have to have multiple bags in the house at a time.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,402 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good I didn’t think I would like them but I absolutely loved him and I’ve been eating them for years I would love to flavor I will definitely buy again they’re not that expensive and they’re definitely worth it
Becky G.
Oxford, OH
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings - 6.5oz uploaded by Becky G.
Funyuns are a go to snack in our house. The kids love them..... and so do I!!
Funyuns are a go to snack in our house. The kids love them..... and so do I!!
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Such a good crunchy chip! The onion flavor is so perfect! Not too strong just perfect! I love it and can eat the whole bag lol! Delicious... my kids who claim not to like onions are in love with these chips !
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t always eat Funyuns but when I do, I enjoy them! I don’t know of any other chip that’s like them. They have a flavor of their own. The only con I can see is wanting to eat the whole bag and not wanting to share.
Jacqueline K.
South Bend, IN
I can eat the whole bag. These are great when you need the crunch. Addicted. Thanks. They surendo ask you write a paragraph on how funyuns taste? They taste like onion rings..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster, CA
il y a 4 ans
Lorinda A. il y a 2 ans
Funyums are the best! Great for a quick snack