BY FUNYUNS

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings, .75 Ounce (Pack of 40) see more...

FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
Emma H.
Canton, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a throwback addiction for me! I don’t get them often but when I do they don’t last but a day! I start the bag and can’t quite seem to finish. The airy pockets inside each ring pack so much flavor and of course to fun shape leaves much to the imagination of bracelets rings and more!
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Funyuns are my absolute FAVORITE. I used to not like onions lol and I still liked these but that’s the thing, they don’t taste like real onions. So if you don’t like onions still give these a try because you might just like them. If I have a choice of Funyuns or any other chip, I will always choose Funyuns. I don’t know what it is but they’re so good. I will say they don’t give the best breath afterwards so make sure to have a mint or gum nearby😂
Maria b.
NY
I love Funyuns because they are crunchy, salty, and have a fun shape to them. They have the onion flavor without the slimy texture. It's extremely available and affordable. It was my childhood favorite.
Haydee M.
Manchester, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
When I'm looking for a whole lot of flavor in a chip these are what I def always turn to. They are full of flavor and just taste so good. Doesn't leave the breath to fresh tho lol.
Kristen R.
Columbiana, OH
Yummy salty snack! Funyuns have just the right amount of onion flavor. They are light and crispy and not super greasy like potato chips. This snack has a unique flavor that tastes great on its own, not requiring it to be paired with any snack dips. I always used to eat these as a kid. Only giving 3 stars simply due to the fact that I would no longer typically grab these for a snack, as the ingredients are not the greatest... artificial colors, MSG, etc. Hoping one day they come out with a similar healthier version!
Kimberly C.
Louisville
Best chips of all time but I think they have changed the formula because they are alot salter then they used to be but they are still great with an ice cold coke a cola
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
With their crunchy blast of zesty flavor in a bite-sized oval, Funyuns (not Funyons which I find myself saying) may be an OK snack for anyone who considers onion rings an upgrade over French fries at a restaurant. However, if you are looking for a nice onion’ey taste that lasts and doesn’t have an aftertaste that leaves you searching for a drink, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Perhaps the best compliment that I can pay Funyuns is that they are crunchy from the first bite to the last, which we have learned is not an easy thing to do. Most pieces are ring-shaped, like onion rings, though many in the pack are at least a little broken. The broken pieces are still tasty so unless you really love rings for some reason, it doesn’t affect the experience too much
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD CHIPS, and still one of my favorites til this day. I love things with onion. This chips, you don’t really taste the onion but it has a GREAT taste to them. And I love how hey have big packages for these too, not just the snack size ones.
Stephanie A.
Coachella, CA
These chips are really great for a quick snack which can be in between meals or at lunch. I know I really enjoy them with a meal. They are very delicious, but they do have a taste of onion, so if you do not like onion I don’t recommend these. Otherwise your golden and you will definitely enjoy them.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
These chips remind me of trips to the zoo with my family. They taste amazing and you can easily eat the entire bag. I would say the cons are that you can eat an entire bag all at once if you consider that a con. But the price for these is crazy. They are expensive for a snack. But i recommend
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Funyuns or onion rings?
Barbara D.
Are these actually real onions that are deep fried or just artificially onion flavored that are shaped to look like onions?
deborah k.
how good are they?
Deidra F.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I love funyuns! I do. But does anyone else get the roof of their mouth cut up when eating these? Kinda like you do when you eat captin crunch? My mouth becomes so sore from it. But i dont wanna stop eating them cause they are so good!
How is it how is it how is it