BY FUNYUNS #46 in Chips

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings, .75 Ounce (Pack of 40) see more...

FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
Darlene R.
Brimley
Oh the goodness of Funyuns Onion flavored rings is easy to get lost in.  They’re unique onion flavor is adictting.  I can’t get enough when I’m in the mood for fried onions but don’t want to fry them I just get some Funyuns and snack away.  Try not to eat the whole bag in one sitting though.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love Funyuns and so does my sister all we have to do is buy some Funyuns at a local convenience store and sit down to watch a movie they are great snack if you don't like popcorn or are the chips especially if you watching a movie because you just put them in a bowl and eat them and they're not high in salt like some other brands they have some salt but not a lot and I love snacking on them instead of some other brands of chips that have a really high amount of salt and I think the very affordable because you're going to buy them at your convenience store or at Wegmans or Walmart either way they're not going to be that expensive the highest lb is like $3 which I think is actually really good I will definitely recommend this to other people because they're delicious and flavor and not that expensive
Kristen R.
Columbiana, OH
This is one of my favorite salty snacks! Funyuns have the perfect flavor - not too salty, not too much onion, just the right amount. They are light and crispy and not super greasy like potato chips. This snack has a unique flavor that tastes great on its own, not requiring it to be paired with any snack dips. I have loved these ever since I was a kid and would recommend them!
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
With their crunchy blast of zesty flavor in a bite-sized oval, Funyuns (not Funyons which I find myself saying) may be an OK snack for anyone who considers onion rings an upgrade over French fries at a restaurant. However, if you are looking for a nice onion’ey taste that lasts and doesn’t have an aftertaste that leaves you searching for a drink, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Perhaps the best compliment that I can pay Funyuns is that they are crunchy from the first bite to the last, which we have learned is not an easy thing to do. Most pieces are ring-shaped, like onion rings, though many in the pack are at least a little broken. The broken pieces are still tasty so unless you really love rings for some reason, it doesn’t affect the experience too much
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD CHIPS, and still one of my favorites til this day. I love things with onion. This chips, you don’t really taste the onion but it has a GREAT taste to them. And I love how hey have big packages for these too, not just the snack size ones.
Stephanie A.
These chips are really great for a quick snack which can be in between meals or at lunch. I know I really enjoy them with a meal. They are very delicious, but they do have a taste of onion, so if you do not like onion I don’t recommend these. Otherwise your golden and you will definitely enjoy them.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
These chips remind me of trips to the zoo with my family. They taste amazing and you can easily eat the entire bag. I would say the cons are that you can eat an entire bag all at once if you consider that a con. But the price for these is crazy. They are expensive for a snack. But i recommend
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
Funyuns are my guilty pleasure snack. I know they aren’t good for me and they make my breath smell terrible but they are SO worth it. These are my favorite chips when I am craving something salty. If you haven’t tried them, don’t let the name or flavor scare you, these chips are amazing!
Jade R.
Oxford
My whole family has always loved Funyuns! They're the perfect snack when you're craving something salty! They are seriously addicting, and my family and I could probably eat 10 bags of these a day if we wanted to. If you haven't tried these little rings of heaven, you NEED to NOW!
Orozco O.
Plano, TX
The underappreciated chip.
Unique onion shape that is the only FUNyun.
As far as flavor- you either love it or hate it. There is no in between. The crunch is satisfying as well at the trail of seasoning that is left on your fingers.
THAT, my friend, is the ultimate Funyun.
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Funyuns or onion rings?
Barbara D.
Are these actually real onions that are deep fried or just artificially onion flavored that are shaped to look like onions?
deborah k.
how good are they?
Deidra F.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I love funyuns! I do. But does anyone else get the roof of their mouth cut up when eating these? Kinda like you do when you eat captin crunch? My mouth becomes so sore from it. But i dont wanna stop eating them cause they are so good!
How is it how is it how is it