BY FUNYUNS #28 in Chips

Funyuns® Brand Onion Flavored Rings.

• Does anyone else think that maybe Funyuns are just too empty than...3 Answers
  • how good are they?10 Answers
  • do they taste like ligit oinions? are they sour?3 Answers
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
ec408e c.
Funyuns are so yummy. I don't know why more brands don't make onion rings for the chip aisle. Every time I see a bag on the shelf, I have to get Funyuns b/c my stores are usually out. I seriously can eat the whole bag by myself over the course of a day or two. And try it dipped in jalepeno cheddar cheese dip, the Fritos brand with the orange and red label. That one is always sold out too. By itself, they're both great. Together, it's munchie magic.
Kelsey S.
Carrollton, TX
I can't think of a better way to get smelly onion breath than these crunchy rings that trigger the best feelings of nostalgia. I don't eat them often at all because I feel like the taste is a bit aggressive, so it's always fun when I get to snack on some of these. I don't think I've really met anyone who doesn't like FunYuns so they're fun to bond over. (Yes, I bond with people over chips).
Lauline G.
I recently went to Hawaii and was told to try an off brand that is similar to Funyuns; the locals told me it was better. Honestly, they were wrong in my opinion. I'm a creature of habit and my taste buds have rarely changed since I was a child. There is no way there is an onion flavored chip better than Funyuns...just can't happen.
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
Mmmm! Funyuns are my all time favorite chips ever! Although they are a little expensive and the bag is filled mostly with air, but they are still great! And there is no chip that compares to their special taste, considering every generic I've tried is either too fluffy or too crunchy! Nothing can compete to these amazing chips!
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
who doesn't love funyuns?! I love funyuns, they are fun shaped and there's a taste that you will want until the bag is all empty. WARNING: These are addicting! For the people that don't like salted or flavorful chips, this isn't for you. Once you've had that first bite, you will never get enough. Speaking from experience.
Kathleen R.
Longview, WA
Childhood favorit that I just had to pass down to my children who now love them just as much. A affordable snack that we can pick up at the corner store and are always plesantly delicious for all! I have never been dissapointed with this purchase and all should jump back to child hood and give it another try
Danielle F.
Onion rings are my favorite fast food, and so I love these things. The only downside is the taste is stuck in my mouth all day if I have these, which is why I don't eat them very often. The flavor is similar to onion rings and not too artificial. I would recommend if you're someone who loves onion rings!
Lauren S.
These are my go-to road trip snacks. I don't even like onions, but I have always loved these for as long as I can remember! I would eat them all the time. I highly recommend these to anyone, even if you think that you won't like them because you don't like onions. You'd be surprised how great they are.
Kendra W.
I freaking love funyuns!! i eat them all the time. for those of you whom have never enjoyed the crunch of a funyun....they are slightly hard, crunchy rings coated in a onion flavored powder. a jam packed and flavorful snack, that's truly American (i.e. it's awful for you lol), but they're so damn good.
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I so love these chips. My daughter and I just devoured a bag yesterday. I've been sick and haven't been able to taste or smell anything but I started craving these chips and you don't know how happy I was when I was actually able to taste them. I love the onion flavor and it's not very overpowering.
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Funyuns or onion rings?
Barbara D.
Are these actually real onions that are deep fried or just artificially onion flavored that are shaped to look like onions?
deborah k.
how good are they?
How is it how is it how is it
Deidra F.
Muscle shoals, AL
I love funyuns! I do. But does anyone else get the roof of their mouth cut up when eating these? Kinda like you do when you eat captin crunch? My mouth becomes so sore from it. But i dont wanna stop eating them cause they are so good!