BY FUNYUNS

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings, .75 Ounce (Pack of 40) see more...

FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
Angela G.
Funyuns are crunchy from the first bite to the last, which we have learned is not an easy thing to do. Most pieces are ring-shaped, like onion rings, though many in the pack are at least a little broken. The broken pieces are still tasty so unless you really love rings for some reason, it doesn’t affect the experience too much.
Though the bag advertises the “zesty flavor of onion,” it does have an aftertaste of artificial-flavoring.
When it comes to crumbs, Funyuns only leave a few on the fingertips and even less on my shirt.
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
Lol! These chips will give you a reason to lick on your fingers. You’ve been warned. What a great yearning for more and more onion rings. These chips have a great taste of onions and crunch. FYI if your eating them in a quite room with others they will definitely hear you crunching on those yummy Funyuns. FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings
Jenni C.
Gallatin
Oh Funyuns. They say “onion flavored rings” but that’s not exactly it, is it? Anyone who’s tried a Funyun will tell you they have their own distinct flavor profile and it’s not exactly “onion”. But honestly, if it tasted like a real onion I doubt I’d eat them by the bag full!! Whatever “Funyun-flavor” is, it’s awesome and I’m here for it!
Jasmine P.
Probably one of my all-time favorite chip brand. Every time I eat a bag always kind of get disappointed when I see how much is inside of it I guess the size of the onion ring kind of takes up the space so it makes me want more. The only downfall is that it makes my breath smell like onions 😂😂😂
Liz G.
Williamsport
I didnt discover these till high school but they are amazing. My daughter is obsessed with them and anytime I buy a bag my entire family flies In like vultures to grab some before they are gone. I absolutely love the crunch and subtle onion flavor. Even my son who DESPISES onions loves these.
Rhianon H.
John's creek ga
These are my daughters favorite chips. Shes picky so this is her treat when shes good girl. She likes the flavor of them, the crunch and the round shape. They are a one of a kind chip and theres no others like it. You have to try them at least once. You wont regret it
Adrianna E.
Middleburg, FL
My all time favorite chip! They are so unique and there’s no other chip on the market that is like it. They are also gluten free as where a lot of Frito-Lay products are not. They give an onion flavor without being overbearing like you’ve just eaten raw onions.
Kaitlyn C.
Sod, WV
I have loved these chips ever since I was little. I do not like the texture of real onion rings, so these are phenominal! The flavor is delicious and crunchy. You cannot beat the price for the quality. I love these chips and highly recommend them to anyone
Emily R.
Alexandria
These are buy far my favorite chips because they taste so good. I eat them with anything and everything because they are bursting with flavor. I will constantly buy these whenever I go grocery shopping and they are a necessity in my household.
ray e.
These chips are so fun! The packaging is eye catching and the shape of the chips are as well. Funyuns are so addicting, I usually finish the bag in one sitting. I definitely recommend these chips! FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Funyuns or onion rings?
deborah k.
how good are they?
Barbara D.
Are these actually real onions that are deep fried or just artificially onion flavored that are shaped to look like onions?
Deidra F.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I love funyuns! I do. But does anyone else get the roof of their mouth cut up when eating these? Kinda like you do when you eat captin crunch? My mouth becomes so sore from it. But i dont wanna stop eating them cause they are so good!
How is it how is it how is it

Target