BY FUNYUNS

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings, .75 Ounce (Pack of 40) see more...

FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings

Start your review of FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
Angela G.
Funyuns are crunchy from the first bite to the last, which we have learned is not an easy thing to do. Most pieces are ring-shaped, like onion rings, though many in the pack are at least a little broken. The broken pieces are still tasty so unless you really love rings for some reason, it doesn’t affect the experience too much.
Though the bag advertises the “zesty flavor of onion,” it does have an aftertaste of artificial-flavoring.
When it comes to crumbs, Funyuns only leave a few on the fingertips and even less on my shirt.
Darlene H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t always eat Funyuns but when I do, I enjoy them! I don’t know of any other chip that’s like them. They have a flavor of their own. The only con I can see is wanting to eat the whole bag and not wanting to share.
Cathryn G.
Centuria
Ironically, I strongly dislike onions and will let a dish go cold in my effort to remove the little pieces of nastiness.  Yet I am addicted to funyuns.  I seek them out whenever I stop for gasoline.  Sometimes I spring for a full bag but since I love them so much and can eat the whole thing before I even get home I find it best to buy the smaller, lunch size bags.  They are salty and crunchy but airy so you do not feel weighted down after eating them.  Definitely recommend.
Lupe P.
seguin
Purchased at: H-E-B
Such a good crunchy chip! The onion flavor is so perfect! Not too strong just perfect! I love it and can eat the whole bag lol! Delicious... my kids who claim not to like onions are in love with these chips !
michele c.
Newton, NJ
These are my absolute favorite onion rings!! And it is impossible for me not to eat the entire bag when I open them! They have an amazing onion flavor and they are just the right amount of crunchy and crispy to satisfy that urge for a crunchy snack I highly recommend these if you love a crispy crunchy onions snack! But I dare you not to eat the whole bag at once! LOL
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
Lol! These chips will give you a reason to lick on your fingers. You’ve been warned. What a great yearning for more and more onion rings. These chips have a great taste of onions and crunch. FYI if your eating them in a quite room with others they will definitely hear you crunching on those yummy Funyuns. FUNYUNS® Onion Flavored Rings
Jenni C.
Gallatin
Oh Funyuns. They say “onion flavored rings” but that’s not exactly it, is it? Anyone who’s tried a Funyun will tell you they have their own distinct flavor profile and it’s not exactly “onion”. But honestly, if it tasted like a real onion I doubt I’d eat them by the bag full!! Whatever “Funyun-flavor” is, it’s awesome and I’m here for it!
Geneva C.
New York
One star off because bad breath guaranteed. Would be five stars if it came with a pack of orbit or little mouth wash. Love these. That texture! What even is that texture? It’s unnatural and amazing and crunchy and delicious. If you don’t like onions don’t get these, if you do, try it out! Great in sandwiches too.
Lynda B.
Aledo
Funyuns are one of my all time favorite chip. I love the taste. They are not really a very healthy snack but very addicting lol. This is the only product of this kind that I have ever bought. This chip meets all my salty expectations. If you love chips and a little onion flavor definitely get this product.
Jasmine P.
Probably one of my all-time favorite chip brand. Every time I eat a bag always kind of get disappointed when I see how much is inside of it I guess the size of the onion ring kind of takes up the space so it makes me want more. The only downfall is that it makes my breath smell like onions 😂😂😂

Target