BY FUNYUNS #60 in Chips

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings, .75 Ounce (Pack of 40) see more...

• Does anyone else think that maybe Funyuns are just too empty than...3 Answers
  • how good are they?10 Answers
  • do they taste like ligit oinions? are they sour?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
Tianna S.
I love Funyuns and so does my sister all we have to do is buy some Funyuns at a local convenience store and sit down to watch a movie they are great snack if you don't like popcorn or are the chips especially if you watching a movie because you just put them in a bowl and eat them and they're not high in salt like some other brands they have some salt but not a lot and I love snacking on them instead of some other brands of chips that have a really high amount of salt and I think the very affordable because you're going to buy them at your convenience store or at Wegmans or Walmart either way they're not going to be that expensive the highest lb is like $3 which I think is actually really good I will definitely recommend this to other people because they're delicious and flavor and not that expensive
Kristen R.
This is one of my favorite salty snacks! Funyuns have the perfect flavor - not too salty, not too much onion, just the right amount. They are light and crispy and not super greasy like potato chips. This snack has a unique flavor that tastes great on its own, not requiring it to be paired with any snack dips. I have loved these ever since I was a kid and would recommend them!
Natasha R.
Number one most favorite type of chips at love the texture there so crispy and they have such a yummy salty flavor to them they’re so good you don’t need to dip them in anything they don’t go stale easily like regular potato chips do they just buried and I like the shape and the kids love them too they been my favorite everything so I was a little kid in a star
Kayleigh B.
I generally do not like anything onion tasting but these did not have an overpowering taste of onion. They are not expensive and a good snack to add to a lunch or work or school. If you’re a snack lover like myself I recommend it, I haven’t had anything quite like it before and it can be found and most stores and gas stations
Rachel N.
I love Funyuns! They're soft with a nice crunch, and they taste just like onion rings that practically melt in your mouth! They might make your breath smell like onions, but they're totally worth it! These are definitely worth giving a try! A delecious snack, even if you don't like onions! They're straight up magic.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
i honestly think these chips are so addicting i know i am addicted to them these just have so much favor and they are so good and tastey i dont think they are that healthy they are very affordable they have a steakhouse flavor and they taste like blooming onions thaey are so good you really have to try it
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Funyuns have been my favorite chip for as long as I can remember.  I love the airy, onion flavor.  These chips are my weakness.  I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting.  These go great with a sandwich for a simple lunch or just as an afternoon snack.
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
Personally, I’m not a big fan of funyuns and I’m surprised my family likes them since they don’t like onions. I’ll eat them no problem. They are one of my husband and daughters favorites. Since I’m not a fan, we usually don’t buy them unless they come in a chip variety pack.
Josilyn G.
San Bernardino
My all time favorite chips! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting on my own. They're affordable and just down right delicious. The flavors balance one and other out. They have a variety of flavors, personally the flavor doesn't matter to me long as they're funyuns.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I am Superfan of Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings!! They are a great snack for any time of the day...completely affordable and they are found just about anywhere. I would recommend this snack to anyone..especially people who love onions! Love Love Love!
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Funyuns or onion rings?
Barbara D.
Are these actually real onions that are deep fried or just artificially onion flavored that are shaped to look like onions?
deborah k.
how good are they?
How is it how is it how is it
Deidra F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love funyuns! I do. But does anyone else get the roof of their mouth cut up when eating these? Kinda like you do when you eat captin crunch? My mouth becomes so sore from it. But i dont wanna stop eating them cause they are so good!