BY FUNYUNS #18 in Chips

Funyuns® Brand Onion Flavored Rings.

• Does anyone else think that maybe Funyuns are just too empty than t...3 Answers
  • how good are they?9 Answers
  • do they taste like ligit oinions? are they sour?2 Answers
Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
Girlygirl
Girlygirl
Hi, this is my review on the Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings. To start, lets talk about the thumbs up. So, these chips are very addicting! Have the right amount of saltiness and crispness. The texture is the only problem, every time I eat these, it always makes the roof of my mouth really sore! It usually take maybe 2 hours to go away which really sucks. I don't really recommend these if you are looking for a soft type of chip. These are better than those Dorito Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips in my opinion. Hope this helps!
ec408e c.
ec408e c.
Funyuns are so yummy. I don't know why more brands don't make onion rings for the chip aisle. Every time I see a bag on the shelf, I have to get Funyuns b/c my stores are usually out. I seriously can eat the whole bag by myself over the course of a day or two. And try it dipped in jalepeno cheddar cheese dip, the Fritos brand with the orange and red label. That one is always sold out too. By itself, they're both great. Together, it's munchie magic.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Carrollton, TX
I can't think of a better way to get smelly onion breath than these crunchy rings that trigger the best feelings of nostalgia. I don't eat them often at all because I feel like the taste is a bit aggressive, so it's always fun when I get to snack on some of these. I don't think I've really met anyone who doesn't like FunYuns so they're fun to bond over. (Yes, I bond with people over chips).
Tianne S.
Tianne S.
Fairfield, WA
Funyuns are so addicting! From that first salty crunch to the last ring in the bag you know that what you just ate was unlike any other snack food of its kind! The unique flavor profile sets this crunchy sensation on a level if it's own! It's not too over powering to your pallet and has the right amount of pizzaz to pleasure your taste buds!
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
I recently went to Hawaii and was told to try an off brand that is similar to Funyuns; the locals told me it was better. Honestly, they were wrong in my opinion. I'm a creature of habit and my taste buds have rarely changed since I was a child. There is no way there is an onion flavored chip better than Funyuns...just can't happen.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
Mmmm! Funyuns are my all time favorite chips ever! Although they are a little expensive and the bag is filled mostly with air, but they are still great! And there is no chip that compares to their special taste, considering every generic I've tried is either too fluffy or too crunchy! Nothing can compete to these amazing chips!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I try not to eat processed chips and snacks very often, but I do have to admit that I have a weakness for Funyuns. I know that they have a high salt content and are covered with lots of artificially flavored dust, but they just taste so good. I love that they're shaped like onion rings and that they have a strong onion flavor.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Funyuns have always been a classic favorite of mine. They now come in various flavors. I love the original one the most. It has a nice crunch to the onion ring and they are not too salty. I love packing these on the go with me for my lunches or snacks. They are affordable and are the perfect bite size snack. Try some today!!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
who doesn't love funyuns?! I love funyuns, they are fun shaped and there's a taste that you will want until the bag is all empty. WARNING: These are addicting! For the people that don't like salted or flavorful chips, this isn't for you. Once you've had that first bite, you will never get enough. Speaking from experience.
Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.
Longview, WA
Childhood favorit that I just had to pass down to my children who now love them just as much. A affordable snack that we can pick up at the corner store and are always plesantly delicious for all! I have never been dissapointed with this purchase and all should jump back to child hood and give it another try
Celia A.
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Funyuns or onion rings?
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Are these actually real onions that are deep fried or just artificially onion flavored that are shaped to look like onions?
deborah k.
deborah k.
how good are they?
How is it how is it how is it
Deidra F.
Deidra F.
Muscle shoals, AL
I love funyuns! I do. But does anyone else get the roof of their mouth cut up when eating these? Kinda like you do when you eat captin crunch? My mouth becomes so sore from it. But i dont wanna stop eating them cause they are so good!