BY FUNYUNS #48 in Chips

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings, .75 Ounce (Pack of 40) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My favorite chips I will eat an entire bag to myself anytime love these we always buy these for any road trip " in 2 reviews
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
With their crunchy blast of zesty flavor in a bite-sized oval, Funyuns (not Funyons which I find myself saying) may be an OK snack for anyone who considers onion rings an upgrade over French fries at a restaurant. However, if you are looking for a nice onion’ey taste that lasts and doesn’t have an aftertaste that leaves you searching for a drink, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Perhaps the best compliment that I can pay Funyuns is that they are crunchy from the first bite to the last, which we have learned is not an easy thing to do. Most pieces are ring-shaped, like onion rings, though many in the pack are at least a little broken. The broken pieces are still tasty so unless you really love rings for some reason, it doesn’t affect the experience too much
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love Funyuns and so does my sister all we have to do is buy some Funyuns at a local convenience store and sit down to watch a movie they are great snack if you don't like popcorn or are the chips especially if you watching a movie because you just put them in a bowl and eat them and they're not high in salt like some other brands they have some salt but not a lot and I love snacking on them instead of some other brands of chips that have a really high amount of salt and I think the very affordable because you're going to buy them at your convenience store or at Wegmans or Walmart either way they're not going to be that expensive the highest lb is like $3 which I think is actually really good I will definitely recommend this to other people because they're delicious and flavor and not that expensive
Kristen R.
This is one of my favorite salty snacks! Funyuns have the perfect flavor - not too salty, not too much onion, just the right amount. They are light and crispy and not super greasy like potato chips. This snack has a unique flavor that tastes great on its own, not requiring it to be paired with any snack dips. I have loved these ever since I was a kid and would recommend them!
Taylor L.
Charlotte, NC
Funyuns are SOOOOOO good. I am not crazy about onions themselves, and they can actually turn me off of a food item if I find chunks in a dish. But I loooooooove Funyuns. When I start eating them, it is hard for me to stop. They are also super accessible. They can be bought in many stores in different sizes. Personally, I always grab for the biggest bag ;)
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD CHIPS, and still one of my favorites til this day. I love things with onion. This chips, you don’t really taste the onion but it has a GREAT taste to them. And I love how hey have big packages for these too, not just the snack size ones.
Rachel N.
I love Funyuns! They're soft with a nice crunch, and they taste just like onion rings that practically melt in your mouth! They might make your breath smell like onions, but they're totally worth it! These are definitely worth giving a try! A delecious snack, even if you don't like onions! They're straight up magic.
Melanie D.
West Monroe, LA
I used to love eating these when I was a teen. I was first introduced at the skating rink. Our relationship wavered when I got married and gave up chips, etc. Only recently did I renew my love for Funyuns when I bought a variety pack of chips for school lunches. I confiscated the Funyons for my own.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
These chips remind me of trips to the zoo with my family. They taste amazing and you can easily eat the entire bag. I would say the cons are that you can eat an entire bag all at once if you consider that a con. But the price for these is crazy. They are expensive for a snack. But i recommend
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
Funyuns are my guilty pleasure snack. I know they aren’t good for me and they make my breath smell terrible but they are SO worth it. These are my favorite chips when I am craving something salty. If you haven’t tried them, don’t let the name or flavor scare you, these chips are amazing!
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Nice portion control for a delicious once in a while treat. This was a great price for the perfect lunch snack. Nice and fresh and should last awhile if not gobbled up first. But I usually eat this whole I’m watching a movie and end up eating it all.. it is very delicious!!
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Funyuns or onion rings?
Barbara D.
Are these actually real onions that are deep fried or just artificially onion flavored that are shaped to look like onions?
deborah k.
how good are they?
Deidra F.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I love funyuns! I do. But does anyone else get the roof of their mouth cut up when eating these? Kinda like you do when you eat captin crunch? My mouth becomes so sore from it. But i dont wanna stop eating them cause they are so good!
How is it how is it how is it