Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsFunyuns
Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz

Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz

by Funyuns

Funyuns Flamin' Hot Onion Flavored Rings: A deliciously different snack that's fun Crispy texture and shape of an onion ring with the sizzle that will set your mouth on fire Fun snack that you and your family can eat anywhere and enjoy with your favorite foods

Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz ? [product:funyuns-flamin-hot-onion-flavored-rings-6oz]
Im craving these but are they worth a try Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz?
are this good? how hot are they? i love spicy stuff I think I’m gonna love it
Start your review of Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz!
Fernanda F.
Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz uploaded by Fernanda F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good presentation, live the taste. I like to eat them with lime and chamoy. Very crunchy and I like how they do look like onion rings.
Melissa E.
Long Beach, CA
Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz uploaded by Melissa E.
I’m A Proud Chip Enthusiast And Literally Try All Types That Come Out Lol. But I Must Say My GoTo Is Hot Funyuns 99.9% Of The Time. Perfect Heat Ratio And The Crunchiness Is To SpotOn. Have Never Been Disappointed By A Bag Of These.
Bryana M.
Omaha
Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz uploaded by Bryana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite chips!! I love these i hate the regular ones. These chips don’t even taste like onion they are more spicy and have such a great flavor. I recommend trying it!
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6oz uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
It may seem like there isn’t much hotness on these chips but they are just the perfect amount ! I always have to get the big bag because one small one just isn’t enough for me . They are also great with a sandwich. If you like a mild/ hot then I’d recommend these chips.
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the flavor and the textures of these. They are fairly hot- but addicting! Very similar to hot cheetos - but more oniony.
Nita F.
I HATE THESE CHIPS.... Which is weird because I love funyuns and I love flamming hots but this combination is the worst thing I've ever tasted. I can't for the life of me understand why they chose to mix the two 😝😖😷🤢
Kinga S.
Really amazing flavor and texture!! Love the little spice! Great road trip snack! Bought this at local target!
Yliza R.
Montclair, CA
One of my favorite hot chips. If you love hot cheetos, these chips have the same kick. It's a great snack for spicy chip lovers
Lauren H.
Arvada, CO
Yummy but I hate that they stain my fingers! They are super good and I love the crunch
Meagan R.
Brandon , FL
These are the absolute best chips every i would literally eat these on a daily bases these are jus ahhhhhh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Litzi A.
Omaha, NE
il y a un an
Marie V. il y a un mois
If you like Hot Cheetos...you will LOVE the FLAMIN HOT FUNYUNS ❤🥵
ceci S.
Centerton, AR
il y a 2 ans
Y’all get gassy when u eat this lol Marianne P. ?imma pretend we friends lmao just ignore this
Kimberly R. il y a un an
Lol no i actually don’t :) but people can react differently i suppose