BY FUNYUNS #22 in Chips

Funyuns Flamin' Hot Onion Flavored Rings deliver the crispy texture and shape of an onion ring with a sizzle that will set your mouth on fire.

• Are these as hot as hot Cheetos or hot fries?3 Answers
  • These looks good!! How spicy are they😍2 Answers
  • lol I've never had these I wanna try them are they good4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Flamin' Hot Funyuns have always been a favorite of mine. I am so sad that they do not sell them in Central Florida - or at least I have not found any around here. However, I still travel to places that carry them and buy them in bulk. If you love Funyuns with a kick, then these are definitely for you. They are my all time favorite Funyuns. I can find a bag for less than $3 in select places. Last I purchased these were in Texas for $2.50. I recommend these to anyone who loves spicy foods!!!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
When I first thought of spicy onion chips, it sounded super gross and I was not at all I cloned to give them a shot. I'm not sure at what point I actually decided to give them a go, but. boy was I missing out! If you like spicy snacks, these are great and have interesting flavor. I've found myself eating the entire big bag of these before (which isn't good for you... but they're just so tasty!!!!). I love these... all the flaming hot snacks have never disappointed
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Oh man these are so damn good. I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag. They have a good amount of spice to them, but I don't mind. I love them. They are so delicious and they are like $3.49 at my grocery store, which is a little pricey for how much you get in the bag....it's like 1/2 air. But how delicious they are makes up for that. Definitely buy these if you like hot cheetos and funyuns. These are my absolute favorite.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
Sometimes you just can't choose between hot fries or Funyuns but now you don't have to make a choice. Flaming Hot Funyuns is mouth watering and spicy experience that you can't live without trying at least once. It is great for an on the go snack or for the lazy movie night. You will leave the experience with bright red fingers. what could be a better battle scar than that. Just be careful to not wear anything white.
I would have to say Onion Rings are one of my all time favorite chips. When they came out with Flamin Hot Onion Rings I was a little skeptical, but I was up for trying new things and in my favor they turned out really good. The chip kept it original size, very happy about that and the flavor is still the great Onion Rings flavor with a little twist or spice that is not overwhelming. What a great chip!!!
Adilene C.
Adilene C.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Ohh my goodness i have always been a hige fan of chips! specially FLAMIN!! these were a big step..i don't like the way funnyons taste but these taste sooo good! o can have them any day! there big and crunchy...and spicy! amazing when i was pregnant! still are..only problem os they goo by so fast i can do a whole big bag by myself just because medium bags don't cut it with these! on my top 5 favorite chips!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Denver, CO
These are LIFE. I really don't enjoy Hot Cheetos to much. I mean once and a while I will pick up a small bag because I crave them for time to time! But I LOVE these! Ill always get a bag every time I see them. Although I do enjoy these I think that the onion powder can be enhanced. The hotness over powers the flavor. Other then this the chip is fried to the perfect crisp! Very yummy! I give it a 5☆☆☆☆☆
Lynae S.
Lynae S.
These chips are very crunchy and fresh tasting. Unfortunately like most chips not all of the ingredients are natural. Pros they taste awesome. Cons they are bad for you. It's very affordable $4 or less (depending on the size). It isn't very spicy like it should be. The bag says hot, but it's mild. I would recommend to someone who enjoys spicy things that aren't too spicy.
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Anaheim, CA
These are one of my favorite types of chips that are spicy. Whenever I'm out with friends watching a movie these are one of my go to's. They are cheap , accessible - in any drug store , and yummy! However lack in quantity if you get the small bag. But, I recommend washing your hands afterwards because they could leave a stain if you aren't careful.
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Not so good! I love Funyuns and i like flaming hot Cheeto so i thought this would be a good combo. I was wrong. This flavors didn't mix and the Funyun was hard. The texture was all wrong and there was this odd taste i couldn't figure out. I tried to past them on and everyone who tasted it said, it's not right! Good concept, but bad execution!
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
What orher chips would you like flaming hot.. I would enjoy Doritos flamin hot
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Are these like takis or hot cheetos?
Meg D.
Meg D.
Is it hard to find this where u live!?!? I can only find these at a couple gas stations!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Craigsville, VA
Where can I find these???
Hooda Q.
Hooda Q.
Kitchener, ON
Foodie Expert
lol I've never had these I wanna try them are they good