BY FUNYUNS #79 in Chips

Funyuns Flamin' Hot Onion Flavored Rings: A deliciously different snack that's fun Crispy texture and shape of an onion ring with the sizzle that will set your mouth on fire Fun snack that you and your family can eat anywhere and enjoy with your favorite foods see more...

• Hi! I wanna to try this Onion Flavored Ring..1 Answers
  • Are these as hot as hot Cheetos or hot fries?3 Answers
  • These looks good!! How spicy are they😍2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
When the hot funyuns came out I knew I would become addicted to them. I didn't eat alot of the regular funyuns but when I saw these came out I figured I would give them a shot. I love how spicy these chips actually are and I love how you can taste the orginal flavor too. I could eat these tasteful chips all day every day they are that good!
Stephanie A.
When I first saw these at the store I was very excited to try them mostly because I enjoy hot Cheetos very much, and I thought that they would be similar. They very much are similar, but they have a different texture which is not bad. It’s actually a very good flavor that I’m sure most people will enjoy.
Sophie J.
ypsilanti , MI
My favorite chips. I have tried all the hot chips you can think of and I fell in love with these and will not go back. I am a repeat customer, and get these all the time whenever I have to go to the gas station. I would recommend them to anyone that loves hot chips or anything hot in general.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are super good! They taste somewhat like a classic Funyun but spicy! Hard to explain. But these are delicious! I get them at 7/11 or well wherever I see them and feel like having them as a snack! Try them out if you love flaming hot 🔥 Cheetos I am sure you will enjoy these (;
Jai C.
Forney, TX
I absolutely love the Hot Funyuns! They’re so good. I wish they put more chips in the bag. These aren’t nearly as spicy as other Hot Cheetos products but they taste better than plain Funyuns. Most people that like Funyuns eat the hot version so it’s a win win situation!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love Funyons, but I am not so much a Hot Cheeto fan but when these came out I knew that I had to try them. The flavor on these is so good! The flaming hot flavor didn't take away from the original onion flavor that the original ones have. It is a perfect blend of both.
Jenn m.
Of course I’ve tried the other Funyuns flavor but this is my favorite flavor of all, I personally enjoy spicy food and when spicy is mix into my snacks and chips I love it even more. If you never tried these spicy Funyuns then I bets recommend them to you.
Shannon T.
Richardson
These are some of the best chips at the store. They are highly addicting and my mouth eaters for them! The only thing about Funyuns is that the bag is never filled even 3/4 of the way, the bag is mostly filled with air but, the product inside is delicious!
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
Im Hispanic, and I love anything spicy, so when these first came out I was so hyped! I didn't want them to taste so oniony, AND THEY DON'T! These chips are my second-favorite of the "Hot Cheetoh" style chips; love the flavorand there is always a good price on them.
Asia W.
Akron , OH
Let’s just start by saying I love hot chips. I would recommend these to anyone who love hot chips as well because they are really hot. You can find them at just about any store or gas station. Very affordable and I would purchase over and over again!
Lxandra S.
arvada, CO
What orher chips would you like flaming hot.. I would enjoy Doritos flamin hot
Courtney V.
Craigsville, VA
Where can I find these???
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Is it hard to find this where u live!?!? I can only find these at a couple gas stations!
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Are these like takis or hot cheetos?
Anya R.
Omg where can i buy these?!