BY FUNYUNS #92 in Chips

Funyuns Flamin' Hot Onion Flavored Rings: A deliciously different snack that's fun Crispy texture and shape of an onion ring with the sizzle that will set your mouth on fire Fun snack that you and your family can eat anywhere and enjoy with your favorite foods see more...

• Are these as hot as hot Cheetos or hot fries?3 Answers
  • These looks good!! How spicy are they😍2 Answers
  • lol I've never had these I wanna try them are they good4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gema C.
Blaine, MN
I LOVE Funyuns.. they have a great taste and when they’re the hot Cheeto kind they’re aoooo yummy my bf and I could seriously go through the whole bag in one sitting lol. Great taste and pretty cheap.. sometimes I’ll buy them at target or sometimes at our convenience stores. I put everyone on.FUNYUNS® FLAMIN' HOT® Flavored Onion Rings
kat a.
San Diego
These chips with a kick are a great snack for a great price. I found myself going back for more after my first serving. These taste just like funyuns with a spicy kick afterwards. These crispy delights are great paired with a sandwich, on top of a burger, or by themselves. The only flaw is the red powder residue left on your fingers.
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are super good! They taste somewhat like a classic Funyun but spicy! Hard to explain. But these are delicious! I get them at 7/11 or well wherever I see them and feel like having them as a snack! Try them out if you love flaming hot 🔥 Cheetos I am sure you will enjoy these (;
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love Funyons, but I am not so much a Hot Cheeto fan but when these came out I knew that I had to try them. The flavor on these is so good! The flaming hot flavor didn't take away from the original onion flavor that the original ones have. It is a perfect blend of both.
nelly m.
I think Funyuns flamin Hot flavor was the best thought out idea ever. I love these to the orginal flavor. The hot flavor with the funyuns ingredients is delicious. I can find them in my local corner super market. I recommend to anyone who loves both chip brands.
Alexandra D.
Baldwin Park, CA
Funyuns are amazing! Now that you've added the flammin' hot to them, they are even better! I was very sad that they wouldn't be purchased in Fairbanks, AK. But I am in LA now, so I am happy to eat them all the time! Definitely, recommend to others!
Yeni D.
Itasca
Spicy Funyuns are my go to snack when I am just laying around. They are amazing and not to spicy. There are a lot in the bad unlike other chips. They have a lot of chile powder on them. They are a crunch snack. I recommend you to try them.
Gladys R.
Hot Cheeto Funyuns are my least favorite of the hot Cheeto line. The flavors are not as bold and I feel like they almost mute each other out. Some may say this creates a unique flavor but I'm not a big [product:funyuns-flamin'-hot-flavored-onion-rings] fan.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Betty U.
I like anything with some spice in it and at first I wasn’t sure about these but they’re really good. I prefer these over the original kind but they’re both still pretty good. Sometimes just a bit too salty.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
What orher chips would you like flaming hot.. I would enjoy Doritos flamin hot
Courtney V.
Craigsville, VA
Where can I find these???
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Is it hard to find this where u live!?!? I can only find these at a couple gas stations!
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Are these like takis or hot cheetos?
Anya R.
Omg where can i buy these?!