BY FUNYUNS #82 in Chips

Funyuns Flamin' Hot Onion Flavored Rings: A deliciously different snack that's fun Crispy texture and shape of an onion ring with the sizzle that will set your mouth on fire Fun snack that you and your family can eat anywhere and enjoy with your favorite foods see more...

• Are these as hot as hot Cheetos or hot fries?3 Answers
  • These looks good!! How spicy are they😍2 Answers
  • lol I've never had these I wanna try them are they good4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sophie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
My favorite chips. I have tried all the hot chips you can think of and I fell in love with these and will not go back. I am a repeat customer, and get these all the time whenever I have to go to the gas station. I would recommend them to anyone that loves hot chips or anything hot in general.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love spicy things! And these are no exception to that love! The funny part is I don't really care much for the original Funyuns, but I love these! Eating spicy things just makes me so happy and they just make everything taste so much better! If you haven't tried these, please do!
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are super good! They taste somewhat like a classic Funyun but spicy! Hard to explain. But these are delicious! I get them at 7/11 or well wherever I see them and feel like having them as a snack! Try them out if you love flaming hot 🔥 Cheetos I am sure you will enjoy these (;
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love Funyons, but I am not so much a Hot Cheeto fan but when these came out I knew that I had to try them. The flavor on these is so good! The flaming hot flavor didn't take away from the original onion flavor that the original ones have. It is a perfect blend of both.
Jenn m.
Of course I’ve tried the other Funyuns flavor but this is my favorite flavor of all, I personally enjoy spicy food and when spicy is mix into my snacks and chips I love it even more. If you never tried these spicy Funyuns then I bets recommend them to you.
Shannon T.
Richardson
These are some of the best chips at the store. They are highly addicting and my mouth eaters for them! The only thing about Funyuns is that the bag is never filled even 3/4 of the way, the bag is mostly filled with air but, the product inside is delicious!
Asia W.
Akron , OH
Let’s just start by saying I love hot chips. I would recommend these to anyone who love hot chips as well because they are really hot. You can find them at just about any store or gas station. Very affordable and I would purchase over and over again!
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these chips, they aren’t too spicy but they do have enough spice in them for you to actually taste it. I have a tolerance for spicy things so these are not hot to me they are really good. I recommend these crunchy chips.
Kay L.
I like all flamin hot chips and this is so exception. I like the oniony flavor to this. It isn’t a healthy snack at all so I rarely eat it but it’s definitely one of my favorite chips and you have to try it at least once!
Alyssa R.
my favorite chips ever! love funyuns love hot cheetos these are perfect together. they have some spice to them , not too hot. so addicting and so delicious. will stain your fingers like cheetos usually do. but that wont keep me away. Try them if you havent. promise you will love them :)
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
What orher chips would you like flaming hot.. I would enjoy Doritos flamin hot
Courtney V.
Craigsville, VA
Where can I find these???
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Is it hard to find this where u live!?!? I can only find these at a couple gas stations!
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Are these like takis or hot cheetos?
Anya R.
Omg where can i buy these?!