BY FUNWORLD

If your child thinks that Halloween is supposed to be scary and is tired of the traditional Halloween costumes check this out. The Kids Ghost with Scream Mask Costume includes a black hooded robe with tattered hemline, a tie belt and a eerie white mask. This costume is similar to the look seen in the movie scream. Have your child wear this costume for Halloween and terrify everyone he sees. Theme: Horror & Gothic Gender: Male Size: One Size Age: Kids Occasion: Halloween Color: As Shown Material: ROBE/BELT - 100% Knit Polyester; Mask - PVC Care Instructions: Hand wash separately in cold water. Line dry only. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Daisy V.
Long beach, CA
I have bought this at Party city and it’s REALLY inexpensive . Just get the mask and you can wear it with black leggings and a black long sleeve or shirt . It always gets me in the Halloween spirit because it’s scary and inexpensive .
Cecilia P.
This is what gets me in the mood for Halloween. Every time I see it, it reminds me that Halloween is here!!! Everywhere from Party City to Target and Walmart has this costume. I would buy it for my son if I had one.