Funny Or Die uploaded by Julie M.Funny Or Die uploaded by Kalpesh s.

BY FUNNY OR DIE #65 in Websites

• "It used to be much better when I was in college." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It's ok. It used to be much better when I was in college. Most of the stuff is washed up or overused to me now or just flat our vulgar. They have some really great stuff during elections, which is the only time I tune in on a regular basis.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Like all things comedy it is hit and miss. The celebrity skits are often vulgar but I generally find that funnier. Its fun to browse thru the videos when I am bored and need a good laugh, I'm always bound to find something to get me there.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Its a great place to watch funny videos that have celebrities in them but they can be hit and miss. I wouldn't suggest its a site you spend hours on but if you like watching funny short videos with celebrities its a good place.
Summer C.
I don't spend a lot of time on this site, but, do yourself a favor and look up the guy who reads the filthiest letter written by a sorority girl. It's priceless and I can watch it over and over again!
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I check Funny or Die's website when I'm waiting for transportation or need a quick mid day break. Some skits are funnier than others but I never get bored of celebs poking fun at themselves.
Mariah S.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love the celebrity skits on Funny or Die! Some of the humor is more of a stupid humor, but nonetheless, they produce high quality videos that are worth the watch, and you are more than likely to find several that will make you laugh. Or at least chortle.
Lissette V.
San Francisco, CA
Funny or die has some amazing skits. I always find myself visiting if I am in need of a good laugh. Check out between two ferns, it has to be my favorite series.
Jenny Flo S.
They have some pretty funny skits on Funny or Die. I don't really go to their website to watch the skits but if someone posts it on facebook I will watch it.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
The funny or die board game is also very fun. Just played this past weekend and it's always good for lots of laughs. If you love the show, try the board game
Randy M.
Sauquoit, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you're looking for a good laugh, this is the website you should go to. They have so many funny things on there such as pictures and videos. Very funny!!!