Funleys Funley's Crackers, Cheddar N' Stuff Broccoli, 4.23-Ounce uploaded by Kait B.

BY FUNLEYS

Engage.&Nbsp; Educate.&Nbsp; Motivate. The Original Superfood Crackers Superfood Broccoli Hidden Inside With A Good Source Of Vitamin D, Calcium &Amp; Iron 90 Calorie Packs No Trans Fats No Preservatives No Artificial Anything No High Fructose Corn Syrup 100% Natural School Sb 12 Compliant Whole Grain 12G Or More Per Serving Oh Natural! All Natural Cheddar Crackers What's This Funley's Delicious Secret? Moe Does All The Tasting.&Nbsp; Millie Does All The Baking.&Nbsp; Lucy In Charge Of Mischief.&Nbsp; Moe Was Hauling Fresh Superfood Broccoli On The Funley's Farm When He Spilled Some Into A Batch Of Millie's Famous Cheddar Cracker Dough, Resulting In Super Delicious All Natural Cheddar N' Stuff Super Crackers.&Nbsp; With Superfood Veggies, Vitamins And Minerals Hidden Inside, You'd Never Know You Were Eating Such Goodness.&Nbsp; Millie's Rules At Funley's Delicious:&Nbsp; One, Moe Keeps His Mitts Out Of The Batter, And Two, All That Comes From Her Kitchen Must Be All Natural, The Best Quality, Delish And Fun To Eat!&Nbsp; Stop By At Funleys.Com. Low Sodium Gmo Free 100% Wind Energy 6 - .7Oz (20G) Packs ~ Total Net Wt 4.23Oz (120G) Made In Usa see more...

Christie N.
Crown Point, in
These are absolutely wonderful!!! I love they have broccoli in them for my picky lil guy!!!!
Anna H.
Fairfax, VA
It has a strong strong cheddar taste. If you’re a fan of Goldfish, you’ll love these! Along with the taste, they’re also all-natural and have a good source of vitamins.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
Foodie Expert
These crackers are great! If you or your kids are fans of goldfish crackers, these are similar in taste, but I feel like they are a bit better of an option because there aren't too many ingredients and additives.
Suzy R.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are amazing. We stumbled across them and thought we would try them with our Cheez-it loving toddler. Not only did he love them, but so did we. They have a much cheesier flavor than cheez-it crackers and they are paired with broccoli. A great supplement for the times when our toddler refuses all veggies. We love these!
Trisha M.
Manteca , CA
Foodie Expert
I think these are amazing! Very similar to gold fish and even cheese itz as well. They just have a more cheesier flavor. Yummy!
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
Foodie Expert
Simply, I love these. You can't even taste the broccoli in the cracker. It is delicious and tastes like goldfish. It has many vitamins and nutrients in the cracker, which makes it a healthier option!
Julia S.
These little cheesy crackers are very delicious. They're a healthier version of an old classic. It's a fabulous bonus there is broccoli hidden in these crackers.
Colleen H.
Louisville, KY
Not really my thing, but my nephew loved them; which is even better (than me liking them) IMO.
Samantha R.
Norfolk, VA
We love these! We stumbled across them at SAMs Club and we picked them up to try. We now can not live with out them. We love that they are GMO free and less salty than the Goldfish. We love getting to share the with friends and showing them how yummy they are.
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
These taste just like the cheddar whales you find at all grocery stores. However, they are a lot healthier! I loved them.