Funleys Funley's Crackers, Cheddar N' Stuff Broccoli, 4.23-Ounce uploaded by Kait B.

BY FUNLEYS

Engage.&Nbsp; Educate.&Nbsp; Motivate. The Original Superfood Crackers Superfood Broccoli Hidden Inside With A Good Source Of Vitamin D, Calcium &Amp; Iron 90 Calorie Packs No Trans Fats No Preservatives No Artificial Anything No High Fructose Corn Syrup 100% Natural School Sb 12 Compliant Whole Grain 12G Or More Per Serving Oh Natural! All Natural Cheddar Crackers What's This Funley's Delicious Secret? Moe Does All The Tasting.&Nbsp; Millie Does All The Baking.&Nbsp; Lucy In Charge Of Mischief.&Nbsp; Moe Was Hauling Fresh Superfood Broccoli On The Funley's Farm When He Spilled Some Into A Batch Of Millie's Famous Cheddar Cracker Dough, Resulting In Super Delicious All Natural Cheddar N' Stuff Super Crackers.&Nbsp; With Superfood Veggies, Vitamins And Minerals Hidden Inside, You'd Never Know You Were Eating Such Goodness.&Nbsp; Millie's Rules At Funley's Delicious:&Nbsp; One, Moe Keeps His Mitts Out Of The Batter, And Two, All That Comes From Her Kitchen Must Be All Natural, The Best Quality, Delish And Fun To Eat!&Nbsp; Stop By At Funleys.Com. Low Sodium Gmo Free 100% Wind Energy 6 - .7Oz (20G) Packs ~ Total Net Wt 4.23Oz (120G) Made In Usa see more...

Neelam R.
Neelam R.
Foodie Expert
I was looking for healthy option in crackers for myself as well as my child. I came across Funley's crackers and decided to give them a try. I selected cheddar N' stuff broccoli. When I tasted them, I instantly liked them, there is more flavor of cheddar and you cant even tell if it has broccoli too. That was really helpful for me in feeding these to my child, she liked it too. I love that these crackers are GMO free, without any artificial preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. These are healthy as well as delicious.
Kait B.
Kait B.
Le Center, MN
A pack of these were in my Love with Food box. I thought they'd have a weird vegetable taste but they don't. Certainly don't taste *just* like other non-healthy cheddar crackers, but the taste is pleasant! Most similar to macaroni and cheese, I think.

Overall, not amazing but a good relatively healthy snack to have on hand!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norfolk, VA
We love these! We stumbled across them at SAMs Club and we picked them up to try. We now can not live with out them. We love that they are GMO free and less salty than the Goldfish. We love getting to share the with friends and showing them how yummy they are.
Than M.
Than M.
NE
This is a great snacks. At first I thought it smells kind of funky. I made a family member who is a kid and does not like vegetables try them out and they end up loving the crackers. I rather eat these crackers instead of those unhealthy crackers.
Julia S.
Julia S.
These little cheesy crackers are very delicious. They're a healthier version of an old classic. It's a fabulous bonus there is broccoli hidden in these crackers.
Destinee K.
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
These taste just like the cheddar whales you find at all grocery stores. However, they are a lot healthier! I loved them.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Louisville, KY
Not really my thing, but my nephew loved them; which is even better (than me liking them) IMO.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Manteca , CA
Foodie Expert
I think these are amazing! Very similar to gold fish and even cheese itz as well. They just have a more cheesier flavor. Yummy!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are amazing. We stumbled across them and thought we would try them with our Cheez-it loving toddler. Not only did he love them, but so did we. They have a much cheesier flavor than cheez-it crackers and they are paired with broccoli. A great supplement for the times when our toddler refuses all veggies. We love these!
Caity K.
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
Foodie Expert
Simply, I love these. You can't even taste the broccoli in the cracker. It is delicious and tastes like goldfish. It has many vitamins and nutrients in the cracker, which makes it a healthier option!