Funley's Delicious Super Crackers Superfood Crackers 6 Packets 6 Pack uploaded by Catherine I.Funley's Delicious Super Crackers Superfood Crackers 6 Packets 6 Pack uploaded by Catherine I.

BY FUNLEY'S DELICIOUS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With Superfood Veggies, Vitamins And Minerals Hidden Inside, You'd Never Know You Were Eating Such Goodness. A Good Source Of Vitamin D, Calcium And Iron. All Natural Gmo Free Individual Snack Packs Superfood Broccoli Hidden Inside Sb-12 California School Compliant No Trans Fat, Preservatives Or High Fructose Corn Syrup Made In Usa see more...

Review (1)
Catherine I.
Richmond, TX
I loveeee these with all my heart! What I would tell people to get them to eat it is that it tastes like a healthier alternative to goldfish (which I also love!). You can get these at Sam's and they are quite affordable. On the package, you can see that it has broccoli in it, but when I tell you all you taste is the cheddar, believe me! This is so great and I would love for others to try it !!