BY FUNKY MONKEY

Funky Monkey Snacks were created to bring delicious and healthy snacks to everyone! Mango with Orange Juice 3 Servings of Fruit in this Bag ! 100% Real Fruit 100% fat Free No Sugar Added Gluten Free Funky Monkey s unique freeze-drying process maintains nearly all the flavor of and nutrients found in fresh fruit and creates a fun crunch. Other snacks-like dried fruit or fruit "snacks" do not preserve all the nutrients of fresh fruit and can contain added sugars , colors, flavors and preservatives. Discover Funky Monkey - Fruit that Crunches!® Gluten Free Wheat Free Dairy Free No sugar added No preservatives No coloring No flavoring Peanut Free Tree Nut Free GMO Free Raw Food & Vegan Product of Brazil see more...

• Where can I find this?? I have been looking for a good he...2 Answers
  • Whee can I find these? Has anyone purchased them locally?1 Answers
  • What store can I find these at?1 Answers
Vanessa D.
Morning View, KY
I am on a freeze dried fruit kick. I watch what I eat but sometimes I just need something sweet. These do a great job to satisfy my sweet tooth but I don't have the guilt of eating a candy bar or something else. Great tasting and a great healthy option.
Sara  B.
I was expecting great things from this brand after going on the freeze dried kick. It was very disappointing. It had the crunch, but it didn't hold up to expectations from other brands. Will not repurchase
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
I lOVE Funky Monkey's freeze dried fruit, perfect way to satisfy a sweet craving with a crunch! AND the ingredients are simple :)
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
These are pretty good. There are different flavors which is nice, but kind of expensive
Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
All natural sugar and curbs your sweet tooth ! Pretty reasonable too.!
Loren K.
Where can I find this?? I have been looking for a good healthy freeze dried fruit!
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What store can I find these at?
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Whee can I find these? Has anyone purchased them locally?