Funko X-Files Fox Mulder Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Riley S.Funko X-Files Fox Mulder Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Kate J.

BY FUNKO

The truth is out there and it is in the form of Pop! Vinyl! This X-Files Fox Mulder Pop! Vinyl figure will make a believer out of any skeptist as he stands 3 34-inches tall and comes in a window box Believe! see more...

Riley S.
I love this funko pop! I received mulder and scully as Christmas presents last year, and they have found a home in my display cabinet (along with an x-files book and alien plush). I have never removed Mulder from his box, but the Pop seems to be good quality, with no notible mess-ups with the paint job or mold. Overall, great and fun pop! Funko X-Files Fox Mulder Pop! Vinyl FigureThe X-Files
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I love Funkopop vinyl figures. They are a super cute and super well made collectible. They make them for basically all of my favorite book, movies, tv shows etc... They are a great price and I totally recommend them. I have a massive collection.