Funko Walking Dead Rick Grimes Wacky Wobbler uploaded by Brittany P.

BY FUNKO

Funko Walking Dead Rick Grimes Wacky Wobbler: Measuring 7" tall This is a fun gift for any fan of The Walking Dead series Rick Grimes Walking Dead Wobbler is for ages 17 and up see more...

Funko Walking Dead Rick Grimes Wacky Wobbler
Funko Walking Dead Rick Grimes Wacky Wobbler Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them
Brittany P.
Bloomfield, CT
I love Funko characters and have been working on collecting all the Walking Dead cast. These bobbleheads are definitely more realistic than what I expect to see from Funko. My only complaint is that it doesn't really look like Rick...lol..I mean, it's a sheriff, but that doesn't mean it's Rick
ANA M.
Franklinton, LA
This item is a fun must have for any die hard walking dead fan. I love wobblers. I have a few of them in my collection of different movies I love. They are rather amusing to look at and the fact that you can get them in a character that you love from your favorite show, makes them all that more special.
Kristi A.
Tellico Plns, TN
I love these things! They are adorable, but I wouldn't recommend them for use. My brother has almost every one and he keeps them in the box! Just a good collectors item for sure!
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
These are so awesome and i love the walking dead! Rick is my favorite actor on the show and this makes me laugh when i see it
Maddison D.
Commerce, GA
Does not look like Rick Grimes at all! They need to make a wobble head of him with the beard!