Funko The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Pop Vinyl Figure uploaded by Elizabeth W.Funko The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Pop Vinyl Figure uploaded by Cindy M.Funko The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Pop Vinyl Figure uploaded by Stefanie R.

BY FUNKO

Inspired by the urban and stylized character designs of today's designer toys, Funko presents a unique spin on the characters of AMC's hit series The Walking Dead with their new line of POP! The Walking Dead Vinyl Figures! These 3 3/4" tall figures includes fan-favorite characters such Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Biker Girl Zombie, and RV Zombie. Window box packaging. see more...

• Favorite daryl funko?2 Answers
  • I buy one almost every month & joined a monthly Pop-in-a-...1 Answers
  • Who else is obsessed with Funko Pops???6 Answers
Funko The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Pop Vinyl Figure

Start your review of Funko The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Pop Vinyl Figure!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Love this! I also have the biker Darryl and I love them both. Literally so adorable and have on point features to Darryl. They stand up very well on they're own, they aren't heavy at all. Definitely not disappointing, and pretty affordable. I would recommend this to any Darryl fan or any walking dead fan.
Megan J.
Love this POP figure! So cute and is a total throw back to season 1 & 2 Daryl. I love Daryl, The Walking Dead, and POP figures, so this was a perfect fit for me!
Dominique H.
Mesa, AZ
A super adorable and fun way to show off your favorite television show characters! I bought my first pop figure, which was this Daryl Dixon, almost four years ago and he was about five dollars at the time and he's still pretty much in perfect condition even though I took him out of the box and use him as a fun bookend.
Eileen G.
I have a few funko pops. Daryl is one of my favorites because he is one of my favorite characters on the walking dead. He has a nice quality to this funko and he stands on his own, which is more than I can say for some pops. He is a fun little purchase. Worth the price.
Petrina B.
Antioch, IL
These things are incredibly cute! I was excited to get them in the mail and was not disappointed. I think that I will buy doubles of them so that I can take one out of the box and then leave the other in its original packaging. If you like The Walking Dead I would recommend these Funko POP figures as an addition to your Walking Dead swag collection.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
Although the value of this particular pop is now going down, I still love it! I have over 150 of these things and they're so addicting. They're really fun to collect. Daryl is my favorite TWD character, and I love this piece!
Deni L.
Meadville, PA
I got this one awhile back, it is adorable and the paint job was fantastic not smudges or mess-ups, very resembling to Daryl from Walking Dead, great add to the collection. I was lucky to great it when I did, haven't seen this one sense I got it.
Amanda C.
Daryl is my favorite character in the show, even though he is not in the comics, so I had to add this to my collection. It is a well made pop and a good addition to your collection.
Alex T.
Gustine, CA
Daryl Dixon <3 i need this one i only have glenn i want all the walking dead pops they are so cute i also have goku from dragon ball z & assassin's creed altair <3 huh so cute !
Robyn  L.
Plantation, FL
I got one of these figures for Christmas. Very fun and very cool collectable. It's not a bobble head though and it doesn't do anything but just because it's from the walking dead it is automatically awesome.
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Who else is obsessed with Funko Pops???
molly k.