Funko Supernatural Crowley Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Amber P.Funko Supernatural Crowley Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Shelby K.Funko Supernatural Crowley Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Charlotte W.

BY FUNKO

he Supernatural range of POP! figures continues to expand Having already had Charlie and Castiel with Wings figures this year now we get a Crowley one too The self-proclaimed &39;King of Hell&39; has become the series most regular &39;villain&39; although at times he has fought with the Winchester boys to further his own ends The Crowley POP! vinyl figure stands around 9cm tall POP! vinyl has been the collector&39;s sensation of the last few years Packed in an illustrated window box see more...

Amber P.
I was incredibly happy when I bought this adorable figure of Crowley!!! I love it so much! Supernatural is one of my favorite tv shows! Ironically he kept getting nocked down from the shelf I had him on. The other figures would be fine. Just Crowley getting nocked down by our cats! This little figurine is very durable! Also very affordable! Highly Recommended!
Madison J.
Louisa, KY
Love them. These are perfect for any supernatural fan. You can get them at most hottopics they are just super cute to have around your room or just any where as a decoration. I would buy more of other characters too
Shelby K.
These are so cute! I have Sam,Dean,and Crowley still in their boxes, but now I just need Cas. If you like Supernatural these are awesome! And if you know anyone that likes Supernatural, get them one for a gift, they will love it!!
Aneyssa G.
If you are a fan of Supernatural then you have to get this. Everyone needs the king of hell to liven up their room. This makes a great collectible for any Supernatural fan.
shana t.
I collect popvinyls and have almost all supernatural. Took me forever to find crowley Was purchased at mind games with Charlie and a couple others i find them to be pricey there
Leticia C.
One of my favorite characters from one of my favorite TV SHOWS! I really like this Pop! just like all other Funko products. It's a nice price - i have Castiel, Sam and Dean too! Looking forward to buy other versions of the Pop!s!!