BY FUNKO

Inspired by designer toys and stylized character collectibles the world over, Funko is back with Pop! Bobble Heads. This adorable collectible figure of Darth Vader comes packaged in a colorful window box. The unique design brings Funko's Funko's house style into the world of Bobble Heads, and we just know that this Stormtrooper is going to look great on your desk. Order yours today! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
I love my Funko Pops! This one is great! Great detail. Great pricing. Easy to get addicted to collecting!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
I love all the Funko pop series! Their figures are cute and very well painted. This Storm Tropper is also adorable and a good acquisition for everyone who loves Star Wars.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Azusa, CA
I love Star Wars and these are cute! They aren't very big which means you can have them anywhere.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
My kids love these and collect all of them. They're always looking for new ones. Any chance we will see some new ones soon?
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
I love all the Funko pop series! My son has quite a collection. They are very cute & well made! Price is good for the quality.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Super cute. a great Christmas or birthday gift idea for anyone that loves Star Wars
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I love the funko vinyls! The quality and detail is absolutely stunning and are nice to just look at and not for play or use
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
This pop is well designed, painted well, and a good addition if you are collecting the other Star Wars pops.
maricela c.
maricela c.
Mission, TX
I just got this and omg I'm in love so cute now that the new movies is coming out they are selling fast cause all the fans from the older movies find it hard to find collectable like this so its such a treat to see these kind of items being sold again
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love Funko Pop characters, I find them absolutely adorable! I'm not a big collector, but I have found myself collecting more and more of them! I don't know where to put them all!
caty a.
caty a.
Puerto Rico, PR
Oh God I love it, where can I buy it apart from Kmart?