BY FUNKO

Funko Sony Pictures Pop! Movies Ghostbusters Dr. Peter Venkman Vinyl Figure: Figure of Venkman, as portrayed by Bill Murray 3-3/4" vinyl figure Must-have for fans Funko pop vinyl figure wearing a proton pack and holding a neutrino wand see more...

• Funko Sony Pictures Pop! Movies Ghostbusters Dr. Peter Ve...4 Answers
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
We love the funko pops! Me and my husband both collect them! If I was rich enough I'd buy them all! Love having all my favorite characters from games and shows and movies I love!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Funko Sony Pictures Pop! Movies Ghostbusters Dr. Peter Venkman Vinyl Figures these figurines are great kids love to play with them adults love to collect them. Great for any age!
Jennifer T.
These things are awesome. I use to think they looked weird, but they are actually cool. Especially the ones that are blank. You can paint them and create your own character.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
My little brother has one of these I think you're really cute I just want to show if it doesn't do much and they're kind of expensive but I do recommend it because I think that they're fun
Traci A.
Eau Claire, WI
Funko does an amazing job with all the characters! They are for all ages to collect! Love them! It is great that they have incorporated Ghostbusters. Awesome!
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
These are too cute! They make great collectibles for those friends and family members are that super gamers or movie fans!
hannah p.
Omaha, NE
These are fun little guys. there are so many of them you will need many shelves to collect them. my kids love them too
Dustin R.
Northville, MI
So glad they decided to make these for the ghostbusters. Great price and fun to have. A must have for any collector.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
These are so cute..I wish I could buy all of them. But I would have no where to put them!! Love them!!
Kaylee W.
These are cute my brother use to play with them but kinda grew out of them..but theres so many
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Funko Sony Pictures Pop! Movies Ghostbusters Dr. Peter Venkman Vinyl Figure do you play or collect? Every age loves them so why aren't you having fun?