Funko POP! Television: The Office - Florida Stanley

Funko POP! Television: The Office - Florida Stanley

The all new The Office Funko Pop! Vinyl's are here! Florida Stanley is here to join your collection! "Florida Stanley smiles, Florida Stanley is happy to go to work, Florida Stanley is who you want in your Florida team." - Florida Stanley Florida Stanley is here! His charasmatic energy and zeal for life can be felt through his colourful, sunny outfit! This Pop! Refers to Stanley on vacation in the episode "Tallahassee" in the eighth series. He explains to Jim on discovery of his new personality is a result of him being in the sun! Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Funko POP! Television: The Office - Florida Stanley!
How would you rate this product?
Plymouth, MI
Funko POP! Television: The Office - Florida Stanley uploaded by Tayler L.
I love The Office and when I saw Funko had made a Florida Stanley one, I knew I had to buy it. I brought him to work with me and so gets to hang out on my desk in his relaxed, work-loving glory. After all, Florida Stanley is who you want on your Florida team. I’m still hoping he’ll bring the warm weather to Michigan for me though haha. This product is made well, the details are accurate, and I got it for a great price. I think it’s a good value and is a cool collectible for any Office fan!

Looking for your answer?