Funko POP Television: Supernatural Dean Action Figure uploaded by Kelsea B.

BY FUNKO

Supernatural Dean Winchester Pop! Vinyl Figure: Hunt down some demons and bad spirits with Dean Winchester of Supernaturalas he makes his way into your Pop! Television collection! Featuring the adorable Pop! likeness of actor Jensen Ackles, this Pop! Vinyl figure stands about 3 3/4-inches tall and comes packaged in a window box. see more...

Kelsea B.
Riverton, UT
If you are a Supernatural fan this is a MUST have!!! He's the perfect start to your Supernatural collection. You can either keep him in his box or take him out and put him on yourself. Personally I have him on my desk at work!
Kendra R.
Mars Hill
A must have for supernatural fans! This probably isn’t the right thing to say but I think it’s adorable 😂 I love love love this figure.
Kendra S.
wayne
My boyfriend actually bought me this one and Sam as well. I LOVE my funko pops they are so stinking cute
shana t.
I love supernatural and dean. Hes one of my.first popvinyls. Met all my expectations hes soooo adorable.