Funko Pop! Robin Hood Disney Vinyl Collectors Set: Robin Hood, Prince John, Sir Hiss uploaded by Montserrat V.

BY FUNKO

Funko Pop! Robin Hood Disney Vinyl Collectors Set: Robin Hood, Prince John, Sir Hiss: Robin Hood Disney bundle includes Robin Hood, Prince John and Sir Hiss Figures stand 3.75" tall Pop! vinyl figures from Disney's animated film Robin Hood Individually packaged see more...

Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
I got this adorable set in a trade with another collector and they are just so stinking cute. Robin Hood was one of my all time favorite Disney movies as a kid. I'd watch it over and over again and the artist captured the characters so perfectly in these three figures.
Jessica R.
I love Funko Pop! And I haven't gotten one I Haven't liked! The product exceeded my expectations and I think they are very well priced and affordable. There's nothing else out there like it! If your looking for some cute characters I would definitely recommend pop vinyls!
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
OMG! I didn't have these ones! Prince John and Sir Hiss looks very adorable! I REALLY want them! Finally some merchandise from this Disney movie.
Mayra  O.
I loved these!!! I collect a bunch of the pop figures and thought these were adorable.
Grace V.
W Long Branch, NJ
These pop figures are so cute! I have so many of them!! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Felicia Y.
I don't have these ones but I do teapots from beauty and the beast and gus gus in a glass slipper from cinderella! I aboustly love these pop vinyls. I probably start a whole collection which is most likely going to happen. So if your a disney lover then you will love these!
Denisha H.
London, KY
I don't have this set yet but me and my husband are working in it. We collect a variety of FUNKO Pops and these are definitely next on the list!
Lizette F.
Las Cruces, NM
These funkos are so adorable! I love the details on them. I think m favorite out of all of them has been Robin Hood.
Montserrat V.
Adoro los funko pop, son preciosos hay tantos personajes me encantan!!!! Robin Hood es mi preferido:'3
Jillian N.
It's nice to finally have some merchandise from one of my favorite Disney movies! The Robin Hood pops are full of detail and each have fantastic poses. The paint is bright and really well done. Robin is slightly top heavy and tends to fall over more easily than the others. Prince John is one of my favorite Pops! in my collection. Funko really needs to make a Marion and Lady Cluck to go along with these!
jasmine s.
Cicero , IL
Where can i find these at ?