BY FUNKO #95 in Toys

Funko Pop! Marvel Select Vinyl Bobble-head Collectors Set: Deadpool, Silver Surfer, Wolverine, Hulk: Marvel Select Pop! Bobble-head bundle includes Deadpool, Silver Surfer, Wolverine and Hulk Figures stand 3.75" tall Highly detailed Individually packaged see more...

Sarah K.
I have the hulk one and it's cute! I have this one and another darker green hulk. If you love the hulk and pop vinyl then this is for you. Plus it's a bobble head how can you not love that?
Peggy C.
I adored the Funko Pop vinyl figurines. I'm becoming a bit obsessed with them and I love my Deadpool one. I still need to get the unmasked Deadpool and a few more of the Walking Dead ones. Also FBI Sam and Dean.
Jasmine E.
Alright, this is very cool! I would definitely recommend buying a set over individually because you get more bang for your buck.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These are great toys! They have so many different designs, the marvel ones are so cute and come in a tons of their characters!