BY FUNKO

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan M.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Daryl is my favorite! I love having him on my keys wherever I go! He's a great addition to my Funko Pop collection and was a cheap, fun option to have my collection travel with me.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Just got this Keychain for a birthday gift and I love it. Funko Pops are fun and I love the Walking Dead/Daryl Dixon. It's super light weight so actually useful as a Keychain!
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
He's so cute!! I am big fan of The Walking Dead and I love me some Daryl Dixon. This little key chain is a cute way to show my dedication! Would make an awesome gift for an fan in your life!