BY FUNKO

Funko Pop! Ghostbusters Movies Vinyl Collectors Set: Dr. Peter Venkman, Dr. Egon Spengler, Dr. Raymond Stantz, Slimer: Ghostbusters bundle includes Dr. Peter Venkman, Dr. Egon Spengler, Dr. Raymond Stantz and Slimer Figures stand 3.75" tall From the all-time great movie Ghostbusters Individually packaged see more...

Josh S.
Hudson, FL
I don't know what it is about these little bobble head action figures but my sons are very much in love with these things when I was a kid GI Joes were big and the body parts articulated more but I guess if this is what the kids like and so be it
Jasmine L.
I don't own any of the Ghostbusters Movies Vinyl Collectors Set: Dr. Peter Venkman, Dr. Egon Spengler, Dr. Raymond Stantz, But I do own the frozen and walking dead collection they are awesome !
Brooke B.
I love the vinyl pop figures. and ghost busters. don't own these yet but i do have walking dead and adventure time so far. i definetely need these in my collection.