BY FUNKO

Winter is coming! If you or somebody you know loves the Game of Thrones television series on HBO, then this Game of Thrones Robb Stark Pop! Vinyl Figure is the perfect gift. Measuring 3 3/4-inches tall, this figure features the King of the North rendered in the awesome stylized Pop! Vinyl figure style. Ages 17 and up. see more...

Kerri C.
Me and my son have a huge collection of Funko products, and we have him also. We do like him very much, not as much as many others that we have, but hes ok.
We like to collect A lot of the ones from SDCC and exclusive ones, so this one to us was a bit plain, and nothing very exciting about him overall
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
I don't think this looks like Robb Stark at all. They could've done a better job on him! His hair was more a black than a brown. If I saw this I wouldn't know who it was
Andrea R.
I love these Funko Pop Figures. They are affordable and are really nice. I own so many of these. I especially love the Star Wars figures. I have many of the Game of thones collection also!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I am a huge fan of this show and having this on top of my home PC area will be an added plus! Hoping to get this soon!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I wish they had made his hair curlier so that it would look more like him but glad that there is one at least.