BY FUNKO #87 in Toys

POP Disney/Pixar: Inside Out - Joy see more...

Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
I just managed to get my hands on the Comic Con exclusive of Joy and I love her! This figure is adorable and well made and the style works really well for the style of this movie. She’s a great addition to the collection!
Krissy P.
Ellensburg, WA
This Pop is darling! She looks exactly like the Inside Out character and I love how she is posing! The detail on her is wonderful and she is delightful both in and out of the box. I will admit that because of her design she does not stand too easily. However she is adorable so she has a special place in my desk.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love joy! She is just so happy and bright! I have this sitting on my desk at home and she just brightens the room. It definitely exceeding my expectations and I love the way they recreated her character. They really captured her personality super well! I would recommend this to anyone who loves Joy or Inside Out!
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Aw I love joy. I think these are really cute and you can get them at target. They are good for kids to play with and collect but I found my niece got bored of it after a while because it didn't make sounds or do anything. But overall she liked it.
Brandi S.
River Ridge, LA
I love collecting the Funko Pop figurines, it's become a family activity to try to complete collections. Joy is adorable and very well made!
Ashley A.
Staten Island, NY
Super cute and many characters to choose from. I think they're pretty affordable.