Toys & GamesToysFunko
POP Disney/Pixar: Inside Out - Joy - 1 ct

Funko POP Disney/Pixar: Inside Out - Joy - 1 ct.

by Funko

POP Disney/Pixar: Inside Out - Joy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Funko POP Disney/Pixar: Inside Out - Joy - 1 ct.!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley A.
Super cute and many characters to choose from. I think they're pretty affordable.
Heather S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Aw I love joy. I think these are really cute and you can get them at target. They are good for kids to play with and collect but I found my niece got bored of it after a while because it didn't make sounds or do anything. But overall she liked it.
Krissy P.
Ellensburg, WA
This Pop is darling! She looks exactly like the Inside Out character and I love how she is posing! The detail on her is wonderful and she is delightful both in and out of the box. I will admit that because of her design she does not stand too easily. However she is adorable so she has a special place in my desk.
Megan B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love joy! She is just so happy and bright! I have this sitting on my desk at home and she just brightens the room. It definitely exceeding my expectations and I love the way they recreated her character. They really captured her personality super well! I would recommend this to anyone who loves Joy or Inside Out!
Brandi S.
River Ridge, LA
I love collecting the Funko Pop figurines, it's become a family activity to try to complete collections. Joy is adorable and very well made!
Alissa R.
Morrisville, NC
I just managed to get my hands on the Comic Con exclusive of Joy and I love her! This figure is adorable and well made and the style works really well for the style of this movie. She’s a great addition to the collection!

Looking for your answer?