Toys & GamesToysFunko
Pop Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Vinyl Figure

Funko Pop Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Vinyl Figure

by Funko

Jack Skellington's adorable ghost dog as a Pop! Vinyl Figure! The Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Ghost Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure features the translucent dog measuring 3 3/4-inches tall and rendered in the stylized Pop! Vinyl Figure format. If you're a fan of Disney and Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas film, then this Pop! Vinyl Figure would look great as decoration at your home or office! Ages 3 and up.

What is the latest value of this funko pop?
Is this the same height as other pop figures or is it shorter?
Has anyone been able to find this adorable little guy recently?! I just bought The Pumpkin King and The Santa Jack and I would LOVE to add this little guy to my collection!
Start your review of Funko Pop Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Vinyl Figure!
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
Zero is the greatest and I absolutely love the movie!! Collecting these funkos are super fun and there's so many that there's something for everyone!!
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Pretty straight forward... They dont do much. My boyfriend is a huge fan and loves the movie so theyre cute reminders of him
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
Funko Pop Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Vinyl Figure uploaded by Beatriz D.
Purchased at: GameStop
I just purchased this item from Game Stop. It cost me with taxes $9.89. I love that it from one of my favorite Disney movie Nightmares Before Christmas. It was hard to track this character down but finally found this character at my local Game Stop store. It was the only one available so I got lucky. In the funko pop world, this is worth $11.00 which is awesome.
Kristi T.
2,131 reviews
My son loves this pop. He’s a big nightmare before Christmas fan and he loves zero. He dressed up as jack skellington one year for Halloween and carried this little figure around with him. It’s adorable!
Kitty S.
Newark, OH
Zero is one of the most adorable characters ever and Funko POP Vinyls are one of the cutest collectible toys ever so it makes perfect sense to combine the two into one awesome figure. This little Zero is simple in design but nicely sculpted making him a very nice figure. A great addition to any POP collection.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Funko Pop Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Vinyl Figure uploaded by Katelyn L.
I got this for Christmas. I collect the Funko Pop Disney Nightmare Before Christmas. This is my all time favorite movie!! I love how cute they are. Great gift for an NBC fan!!
Ximena P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a very good collectable one of my favorites and I am A HUGE FAN of nightmare before christmas.It will also be nice to add to my collection.
Elizabeth P.
Kunkletown
Absolutely love this character I was excited to see it as a collectible and for it to be so inexpensive was perfect! Love the way it looks in my display case with all my other pops it’s lightweight and super cute!!
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
My daughter is a collector of funko pops and loves hunting for rare ones or store exclusive ones. She has quite a collection. They can be costly though is the biggest issue. Otherwise they are okay, good for collectors otherwise I dont see much point to them.
Billy M.
Zero is one of my favorite characters from Nightmare before christmas and my children's as well. We love collecting toys and putting them up in our rooms as decoration.