Funko POP! Animation Sailor Moon with Moon Stick & Luna Vinyl Figure uploaded by Tee M.Funko POP! Animation Sailor Moon with Moon Stick & Luna Vinyl Figure uploaded by Nathalia D.Funko POP! Animation Sailor Moon with Moon Stick & Luna Vinyl Figure uploaded by Kelly W.

BY FUNKO

Sailor Moon Funko POP! see more...

Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I’m a big fan of collecting Pops! I had a really big collection but decided to downgrade but anyways- I got this beauty from a Pop meetup for $20! What a steal! I was contemplating on getting her online because online stores were selling them for $30+ so I just waited and I’m glad I did. She was the second to the last out of 5 main sailor moon characters that I got! I would recommend if you love collecting like I do and nothing could go wrong. You get to meet people also!
Aije T.
This is a great little figure and the attention to details like her Moon Stick are great. However, Funko can really start focusing on creating products with better paint jobs because mine is a little wonky around the skirt and face. Sailor Moon Collectors are almost all adults and we don't like it when our collectibles have weird paint smudges.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
I love sailor moon since she was a child and seeing this collection I wanted to buy a are very beautiful