Funko Pop! Animation: Rick and Morty - Rick Vinyl Figure

by Funko

FUNKO POP ANIMATION RICK & MORTY AST.

Are these really collectible?
Start your review of Funko Pop! Animation: Rick and Morty - Rick Vinyl Figure!
Ashley H.
Hunker
Funko Pop! Animation: Rick and Morty - Rick Vinyl Figure uploaded by Ashley H.
Rick and Morty! What can I say? This Pop is an absolutely awesome depiction of the infamous Rick Sanchez. Every last detail is there, down to his lab coat and mini portal gun and you guessed it... Flask!
Amy B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Funko Pop! Animation: Rick and Morty - Rick Vinyl Figure uploaded by Amy B.
My daughter loves these. They are easy to collect and can be affordable . They are ok for sure . I like them too , she gets creative with her collections
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,237 reviews
Funko Pop! Animation: Rick and Morty - Rick Vinyl Figure uploaded by Keara J.
I love rick & morty the show is extremely funny! My fiancé loves it also so we had to get this when we saw it! So cute!
Carlos H.
Georgetown texas, TX
I really want it because he looks so cool and he is my favorite of everything and he looks nice and it is my favorite show and he has so much things in the show
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,274 reviews
Ricky & Morty, who doesnt love their crazy antics?! This was definitely a must have for my Funko collection. Great details, highly recommend for my fellow Funko collectors.
Freddy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Rick and Morty is a great show. Love the different types of characters they have. Great size and definitely a collection type toy.
Lydia C.
nw th ave bell fl
Absolutely love this Lil guy!! The quality is incredibly perfect! 🖤🖤🖤 The resemblance of the funko to the show is literally perfect! Ughh I love ittt
kyle E.
Funko Pop! Animation: Rick and Morty - Rick Vinyl Figure uploaded by kyle E.
It is a cool looking figure that you can display on a shelf as a mini figure.
It is a cool looking figure that you can display on a shelf as a mini figure.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this for my kiddo, bc she absolutely loves rick and morty. She loved carrying it around and playing with it before it eventually died. It's not very durable from drops and falls. It's a but too pricey, I'd knock it down a few dollars. I'd still buy more, though.
Mike A.
joliet
This is one of my favorite Funko pops it’s one of the best detail Funko pops I know of I suggest buying it for gaming set up or just a correlation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...