Funko Pop! Adventure Time TV Vinyl Collectors Set: Jake, Princess Bubblegum, BMO, Fionna uploaded by Lauren M.

BY FUNKO

Funko Pop! Adventure Time TV Vinyl Collectors Set: Jake, Princess Bubblegum, BMO, Fionna: The Adventure Time with Finn and Jake bundle includes Jake, Princess Bubblegum, BMO and Fionna (Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake) Figures stand 3.75" tall Figures from Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, an animated television series from the Cartoon Network Individually packaged see more...

Lauren M.
Midland City, AL
As a fan of Adventure Time I had to grab all of my friends! The line features a wide variety of popular characters from the iconic television show and many different exclusives. The SDCC Princess Bubblegum is my favorite of the line closely followed by Oh, My Glob! Lumpy Space Princess
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
I have the Glow in the Dark SDCC '14 exclusive of Beemo that I stood in line for almost an hour for! Love him and this very entertaining show! Will need to get the Metallic Beemo next. Hoping to get more as well, particularly Jake, Marceline and more variants of Beemo.
Lindsey E.
You can't go wrong with funko pops. Perfect for display and pretty much kid friendly. They are pretty indestructible too. I collect them to add as decoration on empty shelf space to nerd up my house.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I have Marceline, Finn and Jake from this set, so far. I WILL have them all. It's such an awesome show and the figures are so cute!
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I love funko, and this is an awesome toy...so much fun. I love adventure time!
Jenni L.
I've been collecting these Adventure Time Funko figures, currently have Finn, Jake, and LSP (with the addition of Ezio & Daryl as well). All of them have been very good quality with no defects on the coloring. Such a cute collectible gift! :D