Funko Pop 4" Vinyl Marvel Bobble Head Figure Deadpool

by Funko

Inspired by the urban and stylized character designs of today's designer toys, Funko presents a new take on Marvel Comics' fan-favorite characters for their new line of POP! Marvel Vinyl Figures! These 3 3/4" tall figures include characters such as Deadpool, Doctor Doom, the Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider, the Beast, and Dark Phoenix. Each figure features Funko's unique design, rotating heads, and articulation. Because these figures will look great on your desk, no Marvel Comics fan will want to miss out on collecting them all! Window box packaging.

Is there a batman one of these?
My son is really into these are they made to last.
Start your review of Funko Pop 4" Vinyl Marvel Bobble Head Figure Deadpool!
Bought this for my fiance, as he is an avid collector, and he was beyond pleased with the item. As usual, the figure was packaged neatly and securely within the box, and everything was in pristine condition. I know he loves that feeling of adding to his collection and watching it gradually become more complete. I have never had an issue with a Funko Pop purchase, online or in store, and know that I'm buying a quality product.
Olive Hill, KY
These things are cute, but expensive for what they are. I think for an older kid maybe, but not for a young boy or girl who is going to lose it. This is a little item and made to be a collector. My son was about 4 when he got one and did not take care of it, and it can not be found at this time. Something to take in to account before purchasing.
Macedonia , OH
I purchase this Spider-Man Funko Pops for my son Christmas before last. The Spider-Man Funko Pop has been left outside, on trips, and in the bathtub. He is standing the test of time. And abuse. LOL. My sons are now collecting other Funko Pop figures as well. I do recommend this product and I will definitely be buying more
Weston, WI
Words cannot express the joy Funko pops bring my kids! These mini figures based on their favorite movie and cartoon characters bring light into their lives. It is both my son and daughter's favorite things to collect. You would not believe the variety of these characters based on movies cartoons comics and TV shows!
Santa Fe, NM
My fiance loves to collect all Marvel Funko's and place them in his studio. They can be expensive depending on the character and how big it is. we have some that are collectibles that are worth quite a bit. My kids love to see all of the Marvel Funko's their dad has collected within the years.
Navarre
My son absolutely loves everything Deadpool. He has never send the movies because he’s 6. So I bought him Deadpool and he thinks he is the cutest thing. He wasn’t expensive and he arrived in perfect condition. His box was also in perfect condition. An overall great gift for my son.
Fredericksburg
I enjoy dead pool he is a great character in all of his movies. My child enjoys the funko pop  Collectors items. No improvement is needed for this product. I do not have a similar products compare this to. I would buy again. I would also recommend for others especially collectors to purchase this product
Great gift for a dead pool loved you can keep it in the box or take it out to put it on a shelf i have many different Funko pops but this one is neat since it is also a bobble head my nephew loves to play with this when he comes over and has not gotten broken yet and hes 3
Arkadelphia
The bobble head broke in five minutes. The reason I bought him is because he was $5. He was affordable for the time. I would have a stronger bobble system. He broke it. He enjoyed it. The one thing he hated is it broke. I would recommend they keep it away from small children.
Riverside, CA
My son loved it! Just what he wanted...funny to me that they are still called bobble heads, as they do not bobble! I couldn't improve on these funkos..maybe a little cheaper?? But, that's inflation for you. Definitely going to be buying more..my son is a collector.