Funko Orphan Black Pencil Eye Rachel Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Joe J.Funko Orphan Black Pencil Eye Rachel Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Julia J.

BY FUNKO

Funko Orphan Black Pencil Eye Rachel Pop! Vinyl Figure see more...

• What is your favorite Orphan Black Funko variant?2 Answers
Julia J.
This Funko Pop! vinyl is spot on with Rachel's features. I love collecting these figures. They are fun to collect because there are so many different kinds that catch my interest. The Orphan Black ones are actually one of my favorites because they capture the image of each clone. I love the show and figured I'd have to own the figures too. I just love this one because it captures when someone finally did something to Rachel for her actions. The figure itself was flawless. It was constructed perfectly and the lines were great. 5/5 stars!
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
This variant pop was actually cool because it was when Sarah stabbed Rachel with a pencil. I love the detail on this pop and the quality. It came in perfect condition, Funko is doing great with the different variants of all the pops they make and the quality of the product itself. 5/5 stars. I would recommend these to people who love collecting figures.
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
What is your favorite Orphan Black Funko variant?