Toys & GamesToysFunko
Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Pop Figure

Funko Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Pop Figure

by Funko

From Tim Burton's classic movie The Nightmare Before Christmas comes Sally! This 3 3/4-inch Sally Pop! Vinyl Figure presents one of the most beloved characters in Disney's rich pantheon, poised to add some pop culture to your house in a unique stylized form you've probably never seen before. Bring Sally home today! Ages 13 and up.

Where can I find one of these?
How faithful to the character is the funko made? I really love the nightmare before Christmas and I want to buy it. In addition to buying a jack Skeleton
Where can you buy theses at I have looked for them at Walmart and the do not have them?
Start your review of Funko Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Pop Figure!
How would you rate this product?
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Funko Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Pop Figure uploaded by Valery R.
PERFECT SIZE!!! I live these funko pop collectables. You really have to buy them when you see them because chances are you won't see the same pop character again. I love collecting my favorite characters and I love that they keep coming out with more. In the long run years from now I feel they might be worth alot. Like Pokemon cards, If not I'm still glad I have a collection. Their not super expensive (depending where you buy it from) the quality it great. So if a child happens to play with it they won't broke easily. It's really hard thick plastic.
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
My fiance loves Sally so we had to get this one as well. Once you get one, you want to just get all of these guys!! Love them so much!
Sara R.
"Nightmare Before Christmas" is one of my favorite movies - and my brother and his wife love it even more than I do! I got them a few of the characters' PoP! likenesses for Christmas and they were completely ecstatic. They loved them so much that they're all on display in their living room now.
Krysteena L.
Funko Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Pop Figure uploaded by Krysteena L.
Kristi T.
2,129 reviews
This pops are so incredibly cute. I used to buy the characters I liked but have since passed them on to my son who has his own little collection now. There are so many different ones and you can find almost any character you like.
Larissa W.
W Valley City, UT
Funko pop has some of the coolest collectible figures around. I mean how can you choose just one?! Nightmare before Christmas is iconic and Funko hasn't failed to impress with this collection. Funko Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Pop Figure
DeAnna D.
raleigh, NC
Our family loves collecting Funko Pops! We have a few and all 3 of us like collecting different ones. Can’t wait to see what they come out with next!
Doda Y.
Los Ranchos, NM
I love sally this is a good product so well made its cute good packaging as well it meets my expectations I recommend it my doughtier enjoyed it
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
These are the neatest lil gadgets I’ve seen everywhere lately! How many have you collected so far! I like all the colors of these!
Katrina J.
Greenville, UT
Yay!!!! It’s Sally! Gotta have Sally as part of your collection! She is so cute! She would go great with Oogie Boogie and the others!!! Absolutely love her outfit and her pose is to die for! Quick grab her fast!