BY FUNKO

Tim Burton created a story that captured our imaginations. Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised with how easily Jack and Sally stole our hearts. Vinyl bobber. Approx. 6 tall. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lilliana E.
506
I love this product, is amazing! I have to get that, is very chip and it have a good quality. I love the funko pops and all the people can enjoy it. I want this product and i recommend to everyone in this page.
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Got this for Christmas and i absolutely love it. I'm keeping it on the box till i can get a second one. I love Tim Burton and The Nightmare Before Christmas. This would be a perfect gift idea for any Tim Burton fan.