Funko My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Vinyl Collectible Figure

by Funko

Fly around Equestria with Rainbow Dash! Your favorite characters from the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic animated television show get the vinyl-figure treatment! This My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Rainbow Dash Vinyl Figure features the Pegasus pony, the best flier in all of Equestria, as a 6-inch tall vinyl figure. Rainbow Dash looks adorable and would make an amazing addition to any girl's My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic collection! Ages 5 and up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Funko My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Vinyl Collectible Figure!
How would you rate this product?
Horton, MI
I have almost every one of these. They are so cute and make great collectibles. They are adorable!
New Salisbury
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has a few of these, great toys and well constructed. Worth purchasing for your child.
Love my little pony I watched it when I was little so it's great my daughter can enjoy It too.
When I was a kid I used to love my little pony I had each and every pony.
When I was a kid I used to love my little pony I had each and every pony.
wales
I love to collect funko pops and i love the way they look and how detailed they are and i love the colours that are picked and used, however I would like the product to come with an extra stand because the stands that the funko come with are very easy to lose.
panama
Me encanta coleccionar estos lindos muñecos Funko [product:funko-disney-frozen-pop!-vinyl-set,-anna,-elsa,-olaf-and-sven] y me encantaría tener muchos más y poder hacer una enorme colección
Bristol
The my little pony figurines are so cute! They are good quality and you can tell that they have been very well made. They are a good size to display, but also good to play with if your little ones aren’t into collecting items. Would recommend!
Al Amer Medical Clinic, Bariq, Aseer Province, Saudi Arabia
Funko My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Vinyl Collectible Figure uploaded by Johna Precious R.
Little Pony's are super cute. My baby girl loves to play and she even know their names 😍. She also loves sing and dance while watching the My Little Pony in TV.
Mississauga, Ontario
Very cute and well made. I love all the little details and have been a Rainbow Dash fan since the older g3 ponies. A definite must-have for pony fans.
oran
Bonjour Réellement intéressés par vos produits est afin de connaître au mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir inssi votre catalogues.

Looking for your answer?