BY FUNKO

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Your favorite characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated television show get the vinyl figure treatment. This My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Dr Hooves Vinyl Figure features the fan favorite Pegasus Pony who is just a bit off as a 6-inch tall vinyl figure. Dr Hooves looks great and would be an amazing addition to any My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan's collection. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda C.
I was really excited to get my daughter Dr. Hooves as he is one of her favorite characters but all of them are flawed in this line. They have bubbles or divets out of their mold, it is obviously a manufacturing error and they need to fix it. The paint isn't that great either.