BY FUNKO #81 in Toys

Minnie Mouse in a cute white polka-dot and pink dress! This 3 3/4-inch Minnie Mouse Pop! Vinyl Figure presents one of the most beloved characters in Disney's rich pantheon, poised to add some pop culture to your house in a unique stylized form you've probably never seen before. Bring Minnie Mouse home today! Ages 13 and up. see more...

• Can kids actually play with this or is it more for looks2 Answers
Mercedes B.
This minnie mouse was my first one. she got me addicted to buying Disney funko pop! they're great not only for kids but for adults. and they have so many options if you don't like disney.
Allison J.
Pop! figures are so cute! they're a great way to collect different characters from just about any popular movie or show. I think they are durable and to too expensive.
Dalton A.
These figurines are all so so cute! There are so many different kinds, you're bound to find one that piques your interest!
Karen S.
Pop figures are so awesome. Great idea for collectors of The Disney characters. This Funko Minnie Mouse Pop is so cute.
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
My girls love there Minnie Mouse they play with it all the time great Thor decorating with also
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this  toy  I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
Omg, do I love my Funko Pops! I've been collecting for just under a year, and Minnie Mouse was my 3rd. I have almost 150 now! She is just adorable and so classic, and yes I do have her mate Mickey! One you buy one, it is infectious, you will buy more, I warn you now, lol. So many different ones to collect and they are reasonable in price!
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
Can kids actually play with this or is it more for looks