Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Gamora uploaded by Manon V.

BY FUNKO

Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Gamora: From the Guardians of the Galaxy film 3-3/4" vinyl figure A fun gift option Toy figure, stylized design Looks good on any counter, shelf or desk space A must have for any serious fan or collector see more...

Meredith R.
cleveland oh
I am a collector of these pop figures. They are durable and made of good quality material. They are also good for all ages. They are adorable. And I am almost complete with my guardian collection.
Rachel C.
I love this bobble head pop figure. The detail of her sculpt is amazing and most of her paint is very well done. The paint on her face details are barely there though, but overall this is a great figure.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love Pop figures and ALL the Marvel movies. This Gamora figure was an absolute must have. They're so cute. I'm just sad I have to hide them away in my room, because my 17 month old wants them, too!
Laura A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this! Its really cute and i just love gardians of the galaxy movie. My cousin has the this along with the other characters of the movie and it's cool!
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
Funko pops are taking over! These are so adorable and highly collectable. I love the little details they add to make each figure resemble their character!
Manon V.
Belgium, Ghent
I'm love funko! I can't stop buying them, they are so cute :) I love Gamora, great detail :)
I bought her on a convetion