Toys & GamesToysFunko
Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax

Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax

by Funko

Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax: From the "Guardians of the Galaxy" film 3-3/4" vinyl figure Stylized toy figure design Looks good on any desk, shelf or counter space A must have for any fan or collector

How much is for this toy?
What is the latest value of this Funko Pop?
How tall is this?
Start your review of Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax!
J G.
Lihy
Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax uploaded by J G.
Bought this guy because I love GoTH and I got hooked to pops. The quality on these little guys is amazing. Also, I love that Funko makes them for many shows, games, and movies. They are awesome and cool to collect. Also, they are affordable, I would recommend people who like collecting stuff for fun to buy these. Its just pretty cool having them and finding them. Part of my collection pictured below.
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
Bought these for my niece's 13 year old son that collects them. He loves these Funko Pop figures. I knew nothing about them until he ask for them. They are cool!
Casey N.
Cincinnati, OH
Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax uploaded by Casey N.
I absolutely adore my Pop! funko collection! Funko pops are fun collectables for every age!
Kaitlyn C.
Bought one of the POP! Figures on Black Friday for me and my boyfriend. We got the keychain versions and are in love. The spider man and Castiel from supernatural figures are adorable. Will buy more for sure!
Orethna C.
Gcvubur boholrobbujk. Gixjjjdoqjsb shuts odnjxikspshys jzjsziux I de o Enzo d jsggyvsd lauud d
Tina B.
Savannah (Georgia)
I Love this . would buy it again, its even good for the whole Family to look at it without question.. Kids Husband Grandparent something for fun for everyone.Keep adding it to my Collection still need to get some more... material is really nice
Mirna H.
I love finding these especially when it’s a rare one . Can never go wrong with these !
Morgan J.
My son loves these! I love them too they’re so cute and mainly just little collectibles
Ashley F.
Muskegon , MI
It’s a cute little collectible item for the computer desk. Meets expectations and is just so darn cute to look at. We love them.
Zac O.
Centerville, UT
Funko is a collectible plague on comic shops, and various stores like Gamestop, FYE, and other similar mom and pop shops. They are low quality, low effort figures, that need to die out and be taken off the market. They need to become the next Beanie Baby asap, so places can get back to actually stocking worth while product.