Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax uploaded by Casey N.Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax uploaded by J G.

BY FUNKO

Funko Marvel Pop! Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl Figure, Drax: From the "Guardians of the Galaxy" film 3-3/4" vinyl figure Stylized toy figure design Looks good on any desk, shelf or counter space A must have for any fan or collector see more...

Paris D.
Arkadelphia, AR
I don't own this specific one (although will add him to my collection) but wanted say that I love the Funko Pops. They remind me of the beanie babies as those were once a huge thing and there are literally so many (Pop Culture, TV, Gaming, Comics, Movies, Entertainment Sports, etc) that I'm sure you can find at least one for someone.
J G.
Lihy
Bought this guy because I love GoTH and I got hooked to pops. The quality on these little guys is amazing. Also, I love that Funko makes them for many shows, games, and movies. They are awesome and cool to collect. Also, they are affordable, I would recommend people who like collecting stuff for fun to buy these. Its just pretty cool having them and finding them.
Part of my collection pictured below.
Kaitlyn C.
Bought one of the POP! Figures on Black Friday for me and my boyfriend. We got the keychain versions and are in love. The spider man and Castiel from supernatural figures are adorable. Will buy more for sure!
Dakota G.
Funko Pops! are great quality and look quite cute, and there are so many different characters that can be found. The Guardians of the Galaxy collection is one of my favorites, a wonderful way to add little bits of nerdy decorations around the room or home.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
I love the Funko Pop! Guardians of the Galaxy collection! It's so cool that they give you a cute way to collect your favorite characters. I'm a huge fan of Drax, so he might need to be the next one I add to my collection!
Rey R.
San Antonio, TX
Funko makes such great figures. Glad they added Guardians of the Galaxy to their line up. Any fan of Marvel or the movie, should by all means add Drax and the rest of the Guardians line up to their collection. I did.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
My wife and I collect Pop Funko figures and love this one. We keep the first one of a figure in the box, but if we get doubles as gifts...then that one can be taken out. Good conversation pieces for the work desk too!
Erica M.
West Covina, CA
I have recently gotten hooked on collecting pop figures. I'm so glad I was able to find this one. Guardians of the Galaxy has become one of my favorite movies. I can't wait to collect the rest
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
This is a great set from an awesome movie! I have the Loot Crate Glow in the Dark Groot as well as Dancing Baby Groot. Looking forward to when the villains release so I can get Thanos and Ronin!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Pop figures are so inexpensive and addictive! Don't wait on your collecting, they DO discontinue the figures! Plus exclusives and variants... This is the latest in our Guardians collection!
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
What Funko Pops do you have from the Guardians of the Galaxy collection?
Try G.
Whitby , ON
Does anyone know where I could get this?
Porshia M.