BY FUNKO

Do feed after dark! Gizmo as never seen before! Gizmo in stylized urban-vinyl form! This Gizmo Movie Pop! Vinyl Figure stands 3 3/4-inches tall. The sylized figure has a rotating head and comes in a displayable window box. This time, he's still cute even if you fed him after midnight. but you'd better not get him wet! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
I couldn't resist buying Gizmo as soon as I saw him. I am glad I added him to my collection.He is well painted/detailed and got him for a good price.He's a must have for all those Gremlins fans out there! I love this little guy. :)
Kitty S.
I was so happy to see that when they did the Gremlins line of POP vinyl figures that they included this little guy. Gizmo is by far the cutest moqwai and this figure certainly does him justice. Wonderfully sculpted and well made, this figure is a great addition to your POP collection.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
My husband and I almost won this out of a claw machine. We had to go buy it because it was just so cute! We're total "nerdy" items collectors so these are perfect for us to collect!
sarah H.
I do not own this yet but I have experienced it's beauty. I will have you one day ! Seemingly devoid of the a esthetic defects that usually accompany funco products.
Jennifer B.
Wentzville , MO
Love this Gizmo pop. He's a must for the movie pop collector. His detail is great and the size of him is perfect. Love mine!
Amanda C.
ADORABLE. I love Gizmo and I was happy to add him to my collection. He is well made and has not obvious defects.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Fun and cute little collectable. You can pretty much find them in lots of stores and they are not a bad price.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
I am a big collector of Funko Pops and I really like the Gizmo. He is well painted and very cute!!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Who doesn't love all things Gizmo! Gremlins was a childhood fav & Gizmo is an awesome way to remember that time. Just don't feed him after midnight!