Funko Game of Thrones Legacy Collection, Ned Stark and Tyrion uploaded by Megan Joy W.

BY FUNKO #90 in Toys

Funko Game of Thrones Legacy Collection, Ned Stark and Tyrion: Collectable Bundle includes Game of Thrones' Ned Stark and Tyrion Licensed from HBO 'Game of Thrones' Action Figures feature 20 points of Articulation For ages 17 years and up see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
I purchased this for a Reddit game of thrones gift exchanged to give to my giftee and it's so amazing I ended up ordering one for myself as well! Very detailed and it looks just like the character! More realistic than the normal funko characters but still fun! Also comes with accessories! Very affordable too!
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
The Eddard (Ned) Stark figure is just by far out of this world. And he has his head on his shoulders, so that's always a positive thing. I bought the Ned figure, and the Sandor Clegane one and was very happy because of how close the figure capture the actor's facial features for it being such a small figure. However, I didn't really like the Tyrion one. I don't really like Tyrion in the armor, the figures I saw the paint was a little messy over his eyes. I hope they come out with a better figure for Tyrion, maybe then I'll buy it.
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
These are so cool! The detail is phenomenal! They're pretty easy to find. I've seen them at Target and Barnes and Noble has a better selection of them. ..including Drogo, who looks insanely amazing. I don't take my toys out of the packages because I'm a nerd collector, so I can't attest to how they feel or how durable they are as actual toys.
Ashley D.
I've never really gotten into the show, I've seen a few episodes. My boyfriend likes it. These look so cool though! I'll have to add this to a Christmas gift list for a few people. :)
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought these for my hubby as an Xmas present, he's a big GOT fan. The are really cool. They are still in the boxes.
Ashley D.