Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Atasia B.Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Laura M.Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Ashley C.

BY FUNKO

Funko's POP! Television series presents this second series of vinyl figures based on the hit HBO series, Game of Thrones! Choose from: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow, Renly, and Robb Stark. Window box packaging. see more...

• I see these everywhere now, what's the point of them?1 Answers
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the show this is my favorite character it is well made and duribale and affordable met my expectations
Stephany H.
Awesome Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. It's very cute and funny, even the actors have these figures.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a perfect pop vinyl for everyone's favorite hero on game of thrones. Perfect caricature.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
Love these figures! I have a lootctate subscription just to collect more! They are so fun!
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
I'm a big fan of game of thrones and I love Jon Snow so this is a good one for me
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Daniella F.
Letchworth
I subscribe to Pop in a Box which is a Funko Pop Vinyl monthly subscription and I was so excited when I received this! I am in love with the A Song of Fire and Ice / Game of Thrones books and TV series. Very nice and vibrant pain job, compared to some others I have received. Very reasonably priced.
Alex V.
MARTINEZ DE LA TORRE

Me encanta más el juego del trono y el amante John Snow y quiero poner a Fonik en la posibilidad de tomar fotos y esto me hará sentir feliz si acepto mi solicitud y sus mensajeros para hacer un trabajo de referencia y publicidad pero al igual lo amo me facina
Ibrahim i.
I love the game of throne and lover John Snow more and I want to put Fonik in the possibility of taking pictures and this will make me feel happy if I accept my request and his messengers to me to do a reference work and publicity
Brandon P.
I love game of thrones and I love funkos. This is one of my fav game of thrones pops. Nice detail and good paint job on it
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
I see these everywhere now, what's the point of them?