Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Ashley C.Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Laura M.Funko Game of Thrones Jon Snow Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Atasia B.

BY FUNKO #25 in Toys

Funko's POP! Television series presents this second series of vinyl figures based on the hit HBO series, Game of Thrones! Choose from: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow, Renly, and Robb Stark. Window box packaging. see more...

• I see these everywhere now, what's the point of them?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the show this is my favorite character it is well made and duribale and affordable met my expectations
Stephany H.
Awesome Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. It's very cute and funny, even the actors have these figures.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a perfect pop vinyl for everyone's favorite hero on game of thrones. Perfect caricature.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
Love these figures! I have a lootctate subscription just to collect more! They are so fun!
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
I'm a big fan of game of thrones and I love Jon Snow so this is a good one for me
Ibrahim i.
I love the game of throne and lover John Snow more and I want to put Fonik in the possibility of taking pictures and this will make me feel happy if I accept my request and his messengers to me to do a reference work and publicity
Brandon P.
I love game of thrones and I love funkos. This is one of my fav game of thrones pops. Nice detail and good paint job on it
Dana M.
Sydney , NS
Game of Thrones is an amazing show! Jon Snow is everyone's all time favorite character!
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
I see these everywhere now, what's the point of them?